• 305(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You will find the answers on this subject here CU LRC Lyrics
Please delete, hit reply to my own post instead of edit sorry
Another one here getting the skin helper error message, at least a couple of weeks now.

Tried finding the answer to fix this but not having much luck and hope someone can help? An idiots guide would be most helpful. Surprised there isn't a sticky or something.
Read something about the arrow addon broke something and one answer was to downgrade it but the update button only provides one version you can install. I don't see how you can install an older version if there isn't one in the list?

Tried disabling the addon but won't allow me either as its in use by Estuary Mod.

Using Nvidia Shield.
Feature Request:
Now in Estuary Mod we can Customize Live TV Window with various widgets: we can see the list of all channels, of recently viewed channels etc.
BUT. What i really need is to have a list channels for SPECIFIC CHANNELS GROUP. Wouldn't it be great if there would be "Sport" , "Children", "News" etc lists, whatever you've set up in PVR TV Groups manager?
(2019-12-21, 19:07)cpwom Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 12:31)cpwom Wrote: Can't find if this has already been answered ...

I'd just like to be able to keep the infos about the song beeing played onscreen (like on the picture below), and avoid that after 10sec, it disapears just leaving the scroller visible.
Is it possible ?

thanks a lot.
CédricImage

Well I solved it using a advancedsettings.xml with <songinfoduration>100000000</songinfoduration>

Hello ... i have the same Problem  ...
how can i solve it ?

I try to generate  advancedsettings.xml with <songinfoduration>100000000</songinfoduration>
I put it into the Kodi folder  .. nothing happens ??

Any solution ?
Love this skin. Use it on my osmc box. Just tried to install on a pi2 and a mi box s however I get an installation error on both. How do I troubleshoot the failed installation, is there a log somewhere?

Error: skin helper service failed (error in dependency)
Hello,

Is there a way to restore the video play to be the exact same as the unmodded estuary skin?
I am trying to install the skin from the repository on kodi 18.9 and I am getting "The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied". I tried searching and installing the cherrypy separate but same results. The additional addons all show as installed.
Brian
(2020-12-24, 21:52)Brianwuz Wrote: I am trying to install the skin from the repository on kodi 18.9 and I am getting "The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied". I tried searching and installing the cherrypy separate but same results. The additional addons all show as installed.
Brian
Hi Brian,

I'm using a fork of this skin on Kodi 18.9 from Reaper.  I think he made some minor changes to it and updated to version 3.07  It's on github, hit the green 'code' button and download the zip.  Maybe it will work for you.... btw, I'm using cherrypy module v 11.0.1:
Reaper's Estuary Mod fork v 3.07
Anyone can get this skin to work with Kodi 19?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2020-12-05, 22:05)Kataliyst Wrote:
(2020-11-28, 03:55)Kataliyst Wrote: Any chance in seeing this mod for Kodi 19 Matrix ??

Looks like someone has picked this up and made it compatible for Kodi 19.  Which thank the heavens they have.  This is really the ONLY good skin out there to have a poster wall multi widget option for KODI.  Sorry - tried the rest, no good.
Preliminary tests look good to at least run it, but CU Lyrics is broken for music Sad 

If anyone is willing to look into that, here's where the matrix version is:
Kodinerds Addon Repo 7.0.1.1

Sucks not having lyrics to music for karaoke purposes or just to sing along Smile  All that happens is the windows to "Select Different Lyrics" pops up when it tries to load them.

It would be great if at least this portion could be fixed, so that we can at least have this skin for another version of Kodi.
Thanks a lot, i try the MOD on Kodi 19 e this MOD look always fantastic. Thanks to developer from Kodinerds to made possible use this Mod under Matrix !9
Quote:Sucks not having lyrics to music for karaoke purposes or just to sing along
That has been fixed for a time...
[font][font]Добрый день. [/font][font]Подскажите где в меню можно отключить постоянное обновление: телеканалы, список надстроек.[/font][/font]
(2020-12-30, 13:36)bassalex2 Wrote: Добрый день. Подскажите где в меню можно отключить постоянное обновление: телеканалы, список надстроек.

Аддоны: Настройки - Система - Дополнения  - Обновления.
Каналы: Настройки - PVR и ТВ - Программа - Интервал обновления
Hello all!
I couldn't find in estuary nod a standard feature of Estuary skin: customization of artwork for film. I just can't see how can I for example change the poster?
  • 305(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17