• 312(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Really hope someone picks up this skin and continues to develop it would love the extra features mod this brings but still has the option of OSD from original Estuary skin.
The KN (KodiNerds) version for Matrix is working well as far as i can tell for the short time i have being using it. I found it more responsive and faster than the original one while using less resources.
A few bugs remain but it's updated more o less regularly so i guess they will be fixed at some point.

https://github.com/b-jesch/skin.estuary.modv2
It would be helpful if someone provides bug reports as an issue to the github location above. Btw. it's possible to download the skin mod v2 directly from KN Repo: https://repo.kodinerds.net/index.php?act...&item=Skin
So I've created some smart playlists and added them to main menu. All good except that clicking on the menu item displays a maximum of 25 items. I know in playlist options there's a section labelled "Limit to" but I have the number to "No limit". Also tried the maximum 1000 - neither has any effect. Anyone else have or had the same problem?
(2021-06-20, 00:46)revhead Wrote: All good except that clicking on the menu item displays a maximum of 25 items.

It's ok. I worked it out. Right down bottom under Home menu.
would this skin b compatible with KODI matrix one day??
(2021-06-21, 00:10)jrod10133 Wrote: would this skin b compatible with KODI matrix one day??

It already is if you use the kodinerds version.
Getting some slowdowns and crashes in the past few days. Scrapers are also giving me trouble. Won't scan some titles to library. Any ideas?
The behaviour of the scrapers does not depend to the skin in general.
Am I missing something here? How do you install Git Browser. I have followed numerous guides but nothing works. Is this specific to this skin?
(2021-06-22, 03:05)revhead Wrote: Am I missing something here? How do you install Git Browser. I have followed numerous guides but nothing works. Is this specific to this skin?

Sorry, didn't realise it was part of TVaddons. Scrap that idea . . .
Anyone else having trouble getting Kodi to shutdown? I hit Exit or Restart Kodi and it just sits there?
(2021-06-24, 01:30)revhead Wrote: Anyone else having trouble getting Kodi to shutdown?

Start with a new/clean profile (no add-ons, skins, nothing) and start from there.
Make backups of your Kodi data folder first.
(2021-06-24, 01:44)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 01:30)revhead Wrote: Anyone else having trouble getting Kodi to shutdown?

Start with a new/clean profile (no add-ons, skins, nothing) and start from there.
Make backups of your Kodi data folder first.
How do I do that?
(2021-06-24, 13:58)revhead Wrote: How do I do that?

Rename your .kodi folder to something else, and restart Kodi.
That is, depending on which OS you are.
  • 312(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17