• 313(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2021-06-21, 09:32)TheJezstarr Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 00:10)jrod10133 Wrote: would this skin b compatible with KODI matrix one day??

It already is if you use the kodinerds version.
Thanks
So is it just me.
Every time I start Kodi it seems to take an inordinately long time to load thumbnails.
Doesn't it cache them?
How can I fix the Miss clicking/clicking by it self on the widgets in Kodi matrix for some reason this bug been on the Kodi 18 ver. Of estuary mod and it still in the matrix ver.
If you mean the missing action on "Necessary add-ons" in settings: This 'bug' appears if an addon or  his source is not accessible by Kodi when the associated repository of the addon is not installed (except the original kodi addon repository). It's a good idea, to install the needed repositories at first.

Btw in my oppinion this behaviour appears on all skins that use the same mechanism of detecting addon dependencies within the skin settings.
Hello, I am using the Estuary Mod V2 skin and I am using the extended info script but when I click on the extended information button in the OSD, if it's a movie, it displays the right movie but if it's a tv show or an episode from a tv show, it displays the wrong tv show (it displays a movie with the same name as the episode or the tv show)

Do you know how to fix that and do you have the same issue ?

Thanks
(2021-07-14, 17:12)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I am using the Estuary Mod V2 skin and I am using the extended info script but when I click on the extended information button in the OSD, if it's a movie, it displays the right movie but if it's a tv show or an episode from a tv show, it displays the wrong tv show (it displays a movie with the same name as the episode or the tv show)
Personally speaking, I wouldn't even bother with using the Extended info script. The original author of that particular addon has not been active here on the Kodi forum for well over 3+ years. The problems you are currently seeing might well be down to the addon itself. That being the case, any problems are very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. Probably you could tweak the OSD button quite easily to open the Embuary Info addon instead, which I understand does a similar thing and has a developer/author who is still active.
(2021-07-14, 21:11)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 17:12)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I am using the Estuary Mod V2 skin and I am using the extended info script but when I click on the extended information button in the OSD, if it's a movie, it displays the right movie but if it's a tv show or an episode from a tv show, it displays the wrong tv show (it displays a movie with the same name as the episode or the tv show)
Personally speaking, I wouldn't even bother with using the Extended info script. The original author of that particular addon has not been active here on the Kodi forum for well over 3+ years. The problems you are currently seeing might well be down to the addon itself. That being the case, any problems are very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. Probably you could tweak the OSD button quite easily to open the Embuary Info addon instead, which I understand does a similar thing and has a developer/author who is still active.
Okay thanks !
Hi,

Found a few entries in /xml/Variables.xml that contain
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(set)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(set)]</value>
changed my copy to
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(set))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(set)]</value>
log error has gone now.
(2021-07-21, 01:34)glubbish Wrote: <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(set))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(set)]</value>

Thanks! Will  implemented in next update.
hello, I have modded my estuary mod v2 matrix skin.
And now I have to select with enter to display the homescreen input.
hope you understand what you mean. On the stock Estuary or estuary v2 mod skin I only have to hover over the "tv" "movies" "videos" category to display the homescreen input.

where I have to edit the xml to fill the homescreen directly with the previews by hovering ofer the category names WITHOUT to select with enter the category?

https://snipboard.io/HMvVK8.jpg

but I want this directly by hovering like on original skin

https://snipboard.io/EzuanM.jpg
(2021-07-22, 15:19)menou Wrote: where I have to edit the xml to fill the homescreen directly with the previews by hovering ofer the category names WITHOUT to select with enter the category?

https://snipboard.io/EzuanM.jpg

This is done by the skinhelper skin shortcuts addon automatically. If you've added a 'TV' entry manually you have to add the tv widgets for this menu.
What is it in this skin that makes my CPU stay at 52 Celsius degrees when my box is in idle mode in the main menu when in comparison in stock Estuary the temp. is about 41?
(2021-08-02, 19:25)makakam Wrote: What is it in this skin that makes my CPU stay at 52 Celsius degrees when my box is in idle mode in the main menu when in comparison in stock Estuary the temp. is about 41?

Most likely one of the associated addons such as the Skin Helper Service, see first page for the full list.
Is there a way to prevent it?
If it's one of the required add-ons then no. If it's one of the additionnal add-ons that are optional then you can see if you have any installed and try disabling them one at a time, but this remove functionality from the skin.
  • 313(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17