• 315(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You know that the "Estuary ModV2 Matrix" is only working for Kodi 19 (Matrix)? Also the PVR Artwork Module meets the Python dependency 3.0.0. Something went wrong...
(2021-08-24, 21:04)_BJ1 Wrote: You know that the "Estuary ModV2 Matrix" is only working for Kodi 19 (Matrix)? Also the PVR Artwork Module meets the Python dependency 3.0.0. Something went wrong...
Yes I know. I'm on Kodi 19.1. Will do a fresh install.
(2021-08-24, 21:04)_BJ1 Wrote: You know that the "Estuary ModV2 Matrix" is only working for Kodi 19 (Matrix)? Also the PVR Artwork Module meets the Python dependency 3.0.0. Something went wrong...
Did a fresh install and everything has installed fine now. All needed addons are successfully installed except "TV show next aired". When selecting it, nothing happens.
There is some trouble with this addon, see last posts of this thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=186090 I did not install this addon myself as this is a relict of Kodi 18. Some people here has bumped this addon to Matrix. You have to install the Kodi community repo and then install next aired from this repo: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3027471

But as I said I haven't installed this addon.
I think there's a bug in LiveTV-OSD:
The button for Info (the "i") does nothing for me.
Shouldn't it show the PVR-Info window like in EPG etc.?

There could also be a semitransparent BG in the "Info"-window from the PVR-Channelguide. The Headline is sometimes hard to read without a BG.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-08-27, 12:31)Solo0815 Wrote: I think there's a bug in LiveTV-OSD:
The button for Info (the "i") does nothing for me.
This is indeed a bug.
Quote:There could also be a semitransparent BG in the "Info"-window from the PVR-Channelguide. The Headline is sometimes hard to read without a BG.
Could you provide a screenshot? Or maybe the opacity settings for fanart in backgrounds are wrong (settings/skin/colors)?
Here is a screenshot. As you can see, there is no BG (Fanart or semitransparent grey) only the LiveTV-Video.
While playing TV, a semitransparent BG would be better.
Opacity-setting is "Standard of the skin", changing it to 50% does nothing here
https://imgur.com/a/hJv41aC
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Thank You. Both bugs appearing with the originial Skin (Leia) from Guilouz already, that I have taken over Wink . Will try to fix this.
Another bug:
Jump to a specific time in a video via number input does also not work for me. Tested with a Youtube video.
Changing the skin does help and works on the same video.
(2021-07-14, 21:11)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 17:12)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I am using the Estuary Mod V2 skin and I am using the extended info script but when I click on the extended information button in the OSD, if it's a movie, it displays the right movie but if it's a tv show or an episode from a tv show, it displays the wrong tv show (it displays a movie with the same name as the episode or the tv show)
Personally speaking, I wouldn't even bother with using the Extended info script. The original author of that particular addon has not been active here on the Kodi forum for well over 3+ years. The problems you are currently seeing might well be down to the addon itself. That being the case, any problems are very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. Probably you could tweak the OSD button quite easily to open the Embuary Info addon instead, which I understand does a similar thing and has a developer/author who is still active.
Hi. Is it possible to explain how to tweak the OSD button to open the Embuary info addon ? Tnx.
(2021-08-28, 11:42)SirRickie Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 21:11)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 17:12)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I am using the Estuary Mod V2 skin and I am using the extended info script but when I click on the extended information button in the OSD, if it's a movie, it displays the right movie but if it's a tv show or an episode from a tv show, it displays the wrong tv show (it displays a movie with the same name as the episode or the tv show)
Personally speaking, I wouldn't even bother with using the Extended info script. The original author of that particular addon has not been active here on the Kodi forum for well over 3+ years. The problems you are currently seeing might well be down to the addon itself. That being the case, any problems are very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. Probably you could tweak the OSD button quite easily to open the Embuary Info addon instead, which I understand does a similar thing and has a developer/author who is still active.
Hi. Is it possible to explain how to tweak the OSD button to open the Embuary info addon ? Tnx.

That question has been asked on quite a few occasions and no one has ever responded with a solution. Personally imo anyway , the extended info script was one of the highlights of using kodi , it has never been matched since , although embuary info is close. But without the option of kodi opening embuary dialog page instead of the default skin page when pressing "i"it isn't  a viable alternative. having said that  , the only skin that opened EIS directly was/is "aura" , that I can remember.
(2021-08-28, 12:02)ontap Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 11:42)SirRickie Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 21:11)Dumyat Wrote: Personally speaking, I wouldn't even bother with using the Extended info script. The original author of that particular addon has not been active here on the Kodi forum for well over 3+ years. The problems you are currently seeing might well be down to the addon itself. That being the case, any problems are very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. Probably you could tweak the OSD button quite easily to open the Embuary Info addon instead, which I understand does a similar thing and has a developer/author who is still active.

That question has been asked on quite a few occasions and no one has ever responded with a solution. Personally imo anyway , the extended info script was one of the highlights of using kodi , it has never been matched since , although embuary info is close. But without the option of kodi opening embuary dialog page instead of the default skin page when pressing "i"it isn't  a viable alternative. having said that  , the only skin that opened EIS directly was/is "aura" , that I can remember.
That's the nail on the head. I totally agree with you. I couldn't have expressed it better. I hope that a good soul will give us a solution.
(2021-08-28, 10:12)Solo0815 Wrote: Another bug:
Jump to a specific time in a video via number input does also not work for me. Tested with a Youtube video.
Changing the skin does help and works on the same video.

Numeric input works as expected in normal videos but not with online content (youtube). As both video types use the same window I don't know why they show a different behaviour. Have to investigate more time for this...
In the latest update (Matrix.6), I see there is a "Fix missing action of info button in OSD menu". Can you explain what this fix does ? Because, at first sight, I see no difference. I hoped by pressing the info key that it would open the embuary info page directly. Tnx.
While playing LiveTV the info button in the OSD menu has done nothing. This has been fixed. See here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3056966
  • 315(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17