• 316(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
In the latest TV episode that I have scrapped, I have ratings for imdb (as default) and tmdb. However, when I go into info in Kodi, the icon shows up as tvdb and the details below have the rating for imdb and tvdb as the same (with the same number of votes, indicating it is just getting copied over). The nfo files the information is getting pulled from don't have tvdb mentioned anywhere.

Any idea why this is happening?
Seems to be an issue with the conditional visibility of media info flags. Will be fixed next update.
I have a lot of series in my library. Recently I have rated them all by entering my score in the info screen/my rating. In that way, I can sort them all by score. My problem is , when I do a fresh install of Kodi, all my scores will not be copied in the new installation (I guess that's right ?) and they all will be gone. Is there a way I can solve this ? Tnx.
(2021-09-21, 17:39)SirRickie Wrote: when I do a fresh install of Kodi, all my scores will not be copied in the new installation (I guess that's right ?) and they all will be gone. Is there a way I can solve this ? Tnx.
Yes, quite an easy solve by exporting your video library.
This will create an NFO file for each of the movies, TV shows, episodes and music video files that details all of the information relating to video title in the library, including your ratings. Each NFO file will be placed into the source folder of your video file. When re-adding and scraping your library on a new installation, the details from these NFO files will take precedence.

Some basic things to remember when exporting:-
1) Opt for exporting into 'separate' files (This will create an individual NFO file and place it into the source folder for each of your video files, ie movie, TV show, episode etc)
2) 'No' to exporting fanart and thumbs (be careful with this one, as saying Yes will export all of the cached images on your current Kodi installation back to the source folder of the video file and these are a lot smaller in size and quality. I made this mistake once where I kept exporting artwork, ultimately resulting in very pixelated images being in my video file source folder and thus my Kodi library)
3) 'Yes' to overwrite previous files. Obviously you want your current rating edits and any other changes you make to be written to the NFO file(s).

More info about exporting the video library and NFO files can be found here:-
Import and Export library and Kodi NFO files
Hope this helps
(2021-09-21, 20:18)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 17:39)SirRickie Wrote: when I do a fresh install of Kodi, all my scores will not be copied in the new installation (I guess that's right ?) and they all will be gone. Is there a way I can solve this ? Tnx.
Yes, quite an easy solve by exporting your video library.
This will create an NFO file for each of the movies, TV shows, episodes and music video files that details all of the information relating to video title in the library, including your ratings. Each NFO file will be placed into the source folder of your video file. When re-adding and scraping your library on a new installation, the details from these NFO files will take precedence.

Some basic things to remember when exporting:-
1) Opt for exporting into 'separate' files (This will create an individual NFO file and place it into the source folder for each of your video files, ie movie, TV show, episode etc)
2) 'No' to exporting fanart and thumbs (be careful with this one, as saying Yes will export all of the cached images on your current Kodi installation back to the source folder of the video file and these are a lot smaller in size and quality. I made this mistake once where I kept exporting artwork, ultimately resulting in very pixelated images being in my video file source folder and thus my Kodi library)
3) 'Yes' to overwrite previous files. Obviously you want your current rating edits and any other changes you make to be written to the NFO file(s).

More info about exporting the video library and NFO files can be found here:-
Import and Export library and Kodi NFO files
Hope this helps
Tnx for your reply. I will certainly give it a try.
(2021-08-28, 11:42)SirRickie Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 21:11)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 17:12)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I am using the Estuary Mod V2 skin and I am using the extended info script but when I click on the extended information button in the OSD, if it's a movie, it displays the right movie but if it's a tv show or an episode from a tv show, it displays the wrong tv show (it displays a movie with the same name as the episode or the tv show)
Personally speaking, I wouldn't even bother with using the Extended info script. The original author of that particular addon has not been active here on the Kodi forum for well over 3+ years. The problems you are currently seeing might well be down to the addon itself. That being the case, any problems are very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. Probably you could tweak the OSD button quite easily to open the Embuary Info addon instead, which I understand does a similar thing and has a developer/author who is still active.
Hi. Is it possible to explain how to tweak the OSD button to open the Embuary info addon ? Tnx.

the best you could do is context menu embuary info - open dialog and right click
This is also done by clicking the "I" button within the movie information window (version 3.2.0.matrix).
(2021-10-08, 16:53)_BJ1 Wrote: This is also done by clicking the "I" button within the movie information window (version 3.2.0.matrix).
Yes I know BJ. This is excellent. But the item I miss the most, is the button in the OSD to open the embuary info script (which is really good). Because, when clicking on the "I" in the OSD
(2021-10-08, 16:53)_BJ1 Wrote: This is also done by clicking the "I" button within the movie information window (version 3.2.0.matrix).
Yes I know BJ. This is excellent. But the item I miss the most, is the button in the OSD to open the embuary info script (which is really good). Because, when clicking on the "I" in the OSD (when watching a movie) gives us only the actor and some small information (no crew, no similar, ...). When even clicking on a actor, it does nothing. It would be great if there is a suppl button, which opens the embuary info script, because there is more info on this script. As you know, this skin on Kodi 18.9 had this extra button. Is it really not possible to bring this back ? Tnx.

Btw : so glad that you regularly make some updates.
Within the OSD of the formerly K18 Mod of Guilouz there was a "I+" button which was linked to the skinhelper content. It's not a problem (for me) to (re)implement this button again and link to embuary info content. I would not have thought that the additional information would be given such importance Wink .
(2021-10-08, 18:39)_BJ1 Wrote: Within the OSD of the formerly K18 Mod of Guilouz there was a "I+" button which was linked to the skinhelper content. It's not a problem (for me) to (re)implement this button again and link to embuary info content. I would not have thought that the additional information would be given such importance Wink .
Ooh, really ! That would be great. Looking forward to it. I owe you one. 😉
This has been done with the update today. You find the new version 3.2.0+matrix.4 in the Nerdsrepo.
(2021-10-09, 10:39)_BJ1 Wrote: This has been done with the update today. You find the new version 3.2.0+matrix.4 in the Nerdsrepo.
Do I miss something Birger ? Clicking on the I+ doesn't do anything. Is there something I should enable or so ? Tnx.
Works ootb here on three installations in my household (Linux (dev PC), LibreElec, CoreElec). Clicking I+ should close the OSD at first and then call the embuary script. Maybe there are no infos for your movie/tv show?
(2021-10-09, 12:28)_BJ1 Wrote: Works ootb here on three installations in my household (Linux (dev PC), LibreElec, CoreElec). Clicking I+ should close the OSD at first and then call the embuary script. Maybe there are no infos for your movie/tv show?
There was indeed something wrong with some movies. Works fine now. Tnx a lot.
  • 316(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17