• 317(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I have added in the main menu two extra items : my Trakt movies watchlist and my Trakt tv shows watchlist. I've done this via customize main menu/TMDBHelper/trakt/watchlist. But when I highlight one of the two added items in the main home menu, I cannot go to the right to the individual movies with the right arrow. I have to click about 10 times right arrow, down arrow, right arrow, down arrow ... and then it works : I can go to the right. But when restarting Kodi, it doesn't work anymore. The default items (such as addons/movies/weather) works fine with the right arrow.
Is there something I'm missing or is something wrong ? Tnx.

https://imgur.com/lg9pcP9
(2021-10-09, 12:28)_BJ1 Wrote: Works ootb here on three installations in my household (Linux (dev PC), LibreElec, CoreElec). Clicking I+ should close the OSD at first and then call the embuary script. Maybe there are no infos for your movie/tv show?

Hi
First of all thanks for the excellent work done with the mod

Mate , I can't make it work the I+ on my configuration ( nvidia shield pro 2017 , matrix 19.2 and the latest mod v2 from kodinerds). I click the I+ , the OSD closes but no embuary info shows up , regular I works fine

embuary info script works fine from the context menu

Any suggestions?
I am in the process of customizing the embuary script call parameters similar to the context menu call. Maybe this will solve the problem. Be patient. Wink
(2021-10-20, 10:52)_BJ1 Wrote: I am in the process of customizing the embuary script call parameters similar to the context menu call. Maybe this will solve the problem. Be patient. Wink

Hi

will do mate.

Great to have you around
(2021-10-20, 10:52)_BJ1 Wrote: I am in the process of customizing the embuary script call parameters similar to the context menu call. Maybe this will solve the problem. Be patient. Wink

Hi

Just tried the latest version of Kodinerds , so far it seems to be working fine

Kudos !!
Hi

@_BJ1 , regarding your last customization (I+ , embuary script ) just a comment , a suggestion if you will, it would be great the option to auto pause ( now the show/movie keeps playing in the background) when the script is called.... I know I am been lazy , you could pause it before you call the script ..... just a suggestion
This is not possible at the moment, because the Embuary Info window needs additional code to start/stop playback. Unfortunately, this code cannot be implemented directly in the skin. Even if it works with the normal info, the Embuary Info requires a different approach. But I will try to find a solution.
(2021-10-25, 13:20)_BJ1 Wrote: This is not possible at the moment, because the Embuary Info window needs additional code to start/stop playback. Unfortunately, this code cannot be implemented directly in the skin. Even if it works with the normal info, the Embuary Info requires a different approach. But I will try to find a solution.

Hi

If possible would be great but as I said is not that bad .

You are the boss !!
(2021-10-24, 18:05)MAX404 Wrote: Hi

@_BJ1 , regarding your last customization (I+ , embuary script ) just a comment , a suggestion if you will, it would be great the option to auto pause ( now the show/movie keeps playing in the background) when the script is called.... I know I am been lazy , you could pause it before you call the script ..... just a suggestion

Of course, it is possible and quite simple. Wink
3.3.0+matrix.0
  • Fix in Shutdown Menu: correct distribution logo was not shown
  • Full integration and customization of Embuary Info windows into the skin
  • Improvements on widget info visibility (PVR)
  • Video OSD with adjustable timing on auto close
(2021-10-29, 15:32)_BJ1 Wrote: 3.3.0+matrix.0

Just in time for Halloween.... what a treat

Checking it out tonight
Would you be able to add an option for how long the seasonal theme shows?
I'm cool with the time for the February one, but a longer lead-up to Hallowe'en and a longer tail to Christmas would be cool.
(2021-10-29, 15:32)_BJ1 Wrote: 3.3.0+matrix.0

hi

[*]Full integration and customization of Embuary Info windows into the skin

Working great thanks
The times for the seasonal themes are defined in the includes.xml: https://github.com/b-jesch/skin.estuary....ml#L47-L50
You can change this to whatever you want: System.Date(Start,End)
3.3.0+matrix.4 is out:
Quote:
  • Costum settings widget views revised
  • Selection for default action on movie and TV show widgets implemented
  • smaller fixes and enhancements
Especially point 2 makes sense for those users whose remote control has only a limited number of buttons or no info button. They now have the ability to play the item or get information about it.
  • 317(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17