how to install on 16GB jb iPad
16GB ipad mini 2, jb
but the system partition is nearly full, no way to install Kodi via Cydia.
Tried patching with Stashing for iOS 10.2, still no working.
Every time got a error result: 256.

I know the Impactor solution, anyway, it requests a re-signing and verification every 7 days.

Anyone has a better solution to install Kodi on 16GB jb devices?

Cheers!
Jailbreaks are shit these days because of the non-resized root partition. Thats all i know and it gets more and more unusable all together.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-02-12, 11:13)Memphiz Wrote: Jailbreaks are shit these days because of the non-resized root partition. Thats all i know and it gets more and more unusable all together.

There are two tweaks to resize the partitions, but they are both used in command line. And lots of math work needed.

Google "GPTfdisk" & "HFS_Resize"

It is very difficult for the general users to resize the iOS system partition.
Thats why the jailbreak should do it likein older iosversions. But those semi tethered crap jailbreaks can't do that because the device wouldn't reboot properly anymore i guess
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
So there is no better way to install Kodi on the jb 16GB iOS.
Couldn't a person use AppSync with an unsigned IPA of Kodi?

Of course, this would mean that Kodi would be sandboxed and not have full access to the filesystem.

Or does AppSync place apps on the root partition?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Iirc it sandboxes ...
(2017-02-17, 20:33)Memphiz Wrote: Iirc it sandboxes ...

Do you still remember the 5-mins auto stop playing issue? Last time we kinda came to a conclusion it is caused by the SMB server.

After jb, I installed kodi with Cydia Impactor and re-signed the app every 7 days, the stop-playing issue just never shows again, everything seems fine.
I removed some non-essential files from the system partition, it installed once I had over 200Mb free

It's now installed on my 16Gb iphone 5.

However it does not appear on my home screen, so I have no way of launching it
(2017-02-23, 19:01)HypnoT0AD Wrote: I removed some non-essential files from the system partition, it installed once I had over 200Mb free

It's now installed on my 16Gb iphone 5.

However it does not appear on my home screen, so I have no way of launching it

try to uicache in Terminal and then respire.

the icon will be back on home screen.

I am not inclined to delete any files on system partition.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to install on 16GB jb iPad0