Problem scanning huge source (mem leak)?
(2017-03-01, 15:04)DaveBlake Wrote: Cleaning DB

(2017-03-01, 14:18)Rusendusen Wrote: As the above result was 0, I could move a folder (or rename it, touch it, whatever), update DB and do a cleanup with something to clean and provide a new kodi.log and mysql.log with Estuary and no ldp & skin.helper
That sounds like a plan, go for it.
I'll send you a kodi.log of an update and cleaning after moving some albums

My impression is, the process
Code:
delete from artist where idArtist not in (select idArtist from tmp_delartists)
somehow never returns or gets lost or whatever...

Code:
MariaDB [MyMusic60]> show full processlist;
+------+------+--------------------+-----------+---------+------+--------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| Id   | User | Host               | db        | Command | Time | State        | Info                                                                           | Progress |
+------+------+--------------------+-----------+---------+------+--------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| 4609 | kodi | 192.168.5.5:48622  | MyMusic60 | Query   | 2572 | Sending data | delete from artist where idArtist not in (select idArtist from tmp_delartists) |    0.000 |
and
Code:
MariaDB [MyMusic60]> SELECT COUNT(1) FROM artist WHERE idArtist NOT IN  (SELECT idArtist FROM tmp_delartists);
+----------+
| COUNT(1) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (3.75 sec)
Once at this point in cleaning process, Kodi is inaccessible with stating to clean artists. Cancel is not working!

On another client accessing the DB, I can see that my changes (had 2 folders AC/DC, one with albums tagged with picard, one with albums missing on MB, into only one by adding missing albums to MB) have been applied as there's only on artist folder left (before it were 3 within kodi cause of different tagging).

If I kill kodi, the process stays alive on DB. Mysql process is busy but I can't find out, what it is doing. Nothing in log with that process-id, but:
Code:
4609 Query     delete from artist where idArtist not in (select idArtist from tmp_delartists)
being the last entry in mysql.log with that id.

It seems, the cleanup is doing its job, but the process doen't end in the end.

I'll send you the logs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem scanning source - by DaveBlake - 2017-02-12, 13:00
RE: Problem scanning source - by Uatschitchun - 2017-02-12, 21:51
RE: Problem scanning huge source (mem leak)? - by Uatschitchun - 2017-03-02, 19:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem scanning huge source (mem leak)?0