"libkodi.so: text relocations" message!
After the update from 3.3 to 5.0.2 on 2015 Shield, when I open the latest KODI 18 nightly I get the following message:

However, KODI works fine but this message means something.

I will attach the log file when I get home.

Any clues how to get rid of it? Even after a fresh install it still comes on.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
newest android versions complain about this. It is related to how native binaries are compiled and nothing to worry about.
If you installed our official builds it simply means we still have a few places to change to get rid of the annoying message.
(2017-02-12, 16:21)wsnipex Wrote: newest android versions complain about this. It is related to how native binaries are compiled and nothing to worry about.
If you installed our official builds it simply means we still have a few places to change to get rid of the annoying message.
That's is a good relief, at least it's a known issue.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-02-12, 22:35)iMak Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 16:21)wsnipex Wrote: newest android versions complain about this. It is related to how native binaries are compiled and nothing to worry about.
That's is a good relief, at least it's a known issue. 
I am having the same problem.. I am receiving this box popping up at bottom of screen during the bootup of Kodi. 

Detected app native libraries.
libkodi.so text relocations

It then goes away. Doesn't effect the running of Kodi, everything still runs fine.

Have tried on 2 different boxes... 1 running S905XZ Android 8.1 and the other running Allwinner H6 Android 9.0
Same results??

Any ideas why this is happening?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"libkodi.so: text relocations" message!0