v17 See path to movie on V17?
Hi, I have 60+ TB of movies/series and naturally I get a bit of duplicates now and then. Which was quite easy to deal with on V16 and earlier: I would just go into information and the path of the movie/serie would scroll on the screen. As far as I can tell there is no way to view the path of a movie from within Kodi anymore? Any way to fix this, i.e. advancedsettings.xml ?
You still have to go into information but once you are here just put your mouse over the "refresh" button and the path will be displayed
Moanbag is in da place!
Thanks didn't notice that however I'm still not quite there. The path is not shown, I just see a .../<filename within the rar files.mkv>. Doesn't help me much if I'm trying to locate duplicates among 10 different fileshares Smile
Works for me on kodi 18:

2 solutions:

-a path display issue in kodi 17

-an issue if file are not on the same machine but somewhere on your network (just a guess as I do not know where your files are stored)

You may have to wait for an answer from kodi team

Sorry I can't help you more
Moanbag is in da place!
Yeah I have all my media on a server which is accessed by various KODI clients in my apartment. Most media is rar'ed down. All I see is

rar://.../<name.of.media.file.mkv>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
See path to movie on V17?0