Weather Addon in Kodi 17.3
Question 
How do you keep the weather to show the info in the top bar so you do not have to go into settings every time you shut down Kodi and reset it?:
This depends on the build using. Some builds will automatically show this at the top. What Build are you using?
(2017-07-20, 01:31)iAmOssinac Wrote: This depends on the build using. Some builds will automatically show this at the top. What Build are you using?

You are correct. But I must correct your terminology...

Correct terminology Wrote:This depends on the skin using. Some skins will automatically show this at the top. What Skin are you using?

Using the world Build will eventually cause some problems for you as it usually refers to items that are banned here. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-20, 01:55)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 01:31)iAmOssinac Wrote: This depends on the build using. Some builds will automatically show this at the top. What Build are you using?

You are correct. But I must correct your terminology...

Correct terminology Wrote:This depends on the skin using. Some skins will automatically show this at the top. What Skin are you using?

Using the world Build will eventually cause some problems for you as it usually refers to items that are banned here. Smile

Thanks for the correction, will remember that going forward

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Addon in Kodi 17.30