Viewing pictures in Kodi w/Titan skin
Good afternoon. I am an extreme noob to Kodi and am having an issue and not sure if it is Titan related or just my own lack of experience with Kodi. When I go into view my pictures, I go through all the albums and get to the photos themselves which show as thumbnails (posters, etc). When I click on a photo, it changes the background but the thumbnails don't disappear! The grid of thumbnails stays up and I cannot view the photos full screen. What am I missing here or is it a Titan issue? Thank you so much in advance for what I believe will be a super easy, duh moment, answer.

PS, forgot to mention I am running the newest version of Krypton (Kodi 17 I believe?)
So this appears to be an actual Titan issue. When I revert back to the standard Estuary skin, I can view the photos fine. When I navigate all the way to the specific photos, when I click the thumbnail the menu and thumbnails disappear and all that is showing is the photo in all of it's full-screen glory. But with Titan, when I click the same thumbnails the menus and thumbnails do not disappear. Does ANYONE have any idea what might be causing this? Simply a skin mis-match? Other than that issue I am loving the Kodi interface so far!
Same issue here Sad
Is anybody manage to resolve this ?
Switch to the beta version of the skin or wait a few days untill the new stable version hits the repo.
Okay. Is it more than likely because the skin simply hadn't been updated for Krypton yet?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viewing pictures in Kodi w/Titan skin0