Release Aeon Nox Spin
(2017-02-28, 20:41)craigey1 Wrote: Just a couple of questions - The two images circled below on the back of the case are identical on all the backs of the cases - why? Am I missing something?
Also is there an option to stop the other image circled from cycling through the movies - can it be switched off / made static or made optional?

Click thumb for larger image

I am also missing something... what about a please, a thank you? Old fashioned words, it seems...

The skin is for local media, not online content, as it seems you're using... that's the cause of your issues...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-02-28, 22:40)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-02-28, 20:41)craigey1 Wrote: Just a couple of questions - The two images circled below on the back of the case are identical on all the backs of the cases - why? Am I missing something?
Also is there an option to stop the other image circled from cycling through the movies - can it be switched off / made static or made optional?

Click thumb for larger image

I am also missing something... what about a please, a thank you? Old fashioned words, it seems...

The skin is for local media, not online content, as it seems you're using... that's the cause of your issues...

Hi, Sorry - I wasn't trying to be rude. I honestly thought that it was my mistake or something that I was doing wrong.
My questions were more just to see if it was an option rather than a demand to change anything - even though it might have seemed like that. Again please accept my apologies for that.

The media files that I'm using are not online content, they're just text files named moviename.dvd.disc - I usually use them on my test install of Kodi to save disk space. I've now tried with a couple of movie files & those two images are still the same - I noted that on the local movie files the case is black instead of red & says DVD on the front (as well as there being additional info on the video format, which understandably isn't available on the dvd.disc files Iwas using). I would be grateful if you could look into this please or at least point me in the right direction as to why these images might not being updated.
Thank you & thanks for all your effort with this & also your work on the lyrics animation.
Ok, I can assure you that the issue is in your end, if you use local media files, the needed artwork (fanart, clearlogo, clearart, etc) for every movie then everything will work fine... Try using the artwork downloader addon if you haven't done it yet...

Cheers
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Ok, thanks.

Just to let you know a clean install has corrected this.
Going to try this tonight ! ;P
Mod released, see first post...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin2