• 15(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
Skin author here.

These issues experienced by popeye2468 are because the Catch-Up TV addon is not setting ListItem.Art(landscape). The addon is only setting Art(thumb) which is a generic artwork type with no specified aspectratio (thumb could be poster, icon or landscape). Because the addon sets the content/dbtype to files, there is nothing to indicate to the skin that 16:9 landscape art is available in the thumb. Since 16:9 artwork is required for that view, the skin falls back to using fanart because it doesn't know what art the thumb contains.

Correct process is to set landscape art to the landscape art artwork type. Landscape art can be set in python with the ListItem setArt() method:
https://codedocs.xyz/AlwinEsch/kodi/grou...957264dbbe
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-03-25, 01:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Skin author here.

These issues experienced by popeye2468 are because the Catch-Up TV addon is not setting ListItem.Art(landscape). The addon is only setting Art(thumb) which is a generic artwork type with no specified aspectratio (thumb could be poster, icon or landscape). Because the addon sets the content/dbtype to files, there is nothing to indicate to the skin that 16:9 landscape art is available in the thumb. Since 16:9 artwork is required for that view, the skin falls back to using fanart because it doesn't know what art the thumb contains.

Correct process is to set landscape art to the landscape art artwork type. Landscape art can be set in python with the ListItem setArt() method:
https://codedocs.xyz/AlwinEsch/kodi/grou...957264dbbe

Hi @jurialmunkey,

Thank you for your explanation. We will check on that.
regards,
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
Hi @popeye2468,

Thank you for this issue report, can you tell me please what's the skin that you use on your screenshots and also the procedure to reproduce the issue (It seems that you use a widget in order for the skin to generate a video listing from a folder of catchup-TV & More? But I never use this feature..)
Thank you very munch for your help!
Trying to keep Kodi working on tvOS on free time — Former developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on (GitHub repoWebsite)
(2020-03-25, 10:44)sy6sy2 Wrote: Hi @popeye2468,

Thank you for this issue report, can you tell me please what's the skin that you use on your screenshots and also the procedure to reproduce the issue (It seems that you use a widget in order for the skin to generate a video listing from a folder of catchup-TV & More? But I never use this feature..)
Thank you very munch for your help!

Currently using Arctic horizon

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2934213

In order to reproduce go to settings then skin settings select customize home

Add a new section and link it to anything you like
Then under widgets select the add-on path in this case

Select add-on then video add-on then catch-up TV and more then catch-up TV then United Kingdom then UKTV play then real lives

Hopefully that makes sense
Hi,

I'm trying to catchup japanese channels, but just TokyoTV sometimes load some videos.
I can see the video's list of all channels, but can't load any. It stays loading about 20 secs and returns to the list without errors.
I'm using Libreelec 9.2.2, Catch-up beta release and Surfshark VPN with 10 Mbps more or less.
I appreciate any help and sorry for my English, hope you can understand me.
Regards.
(2020-04-06, 22:04)celiofk Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying to catchup japanese channels, but just TokyoTV sometimes load some videos.
I can see the video's list of all channels, but can't load any. It stays loading about 20 secs and returns to the list without errors.
I'm using Libreelec 9.2.2, Catch-up beta release and Surfshark VPN with 10 Mbps more or less.
Regards.
Hi,

You need to be in japanese soil to have the better experience for those catchup TV.
The VPN might not work it depends of the VPN.

Regards,
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2020-04-07, 08:49)wwark Wrote:

Regards.
Hi,

You need to be in japanese soil to have the better experience for those catchup TV.

Regards, 

Thanks @wwark .
Regards.
(2020-04-08, 20:22)celiofk Wrote:

Regards.
Hi,

Regards,  

Thanks @wwark .
Regards.Hi guys, I run kodi 18.6  with the LibreElec OS on my Pi4 4GB RAM, and when I want to update Widevine on UKTV PLAY,  it gives an error and does not extract or install the Crome OS Recovery Image! please help. On windows 10 , no issues!
(2020-04-09, 16:06)nnahoj Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 08:49)wwark Wrote: Hi,

Regards,  

Thanks @wwark .
Regards.Hi guys, I run kodi 18.6  with the LibreElec OS on my Pi4 4GB RAM, and when I want to update Widevine on UKTV PLAY,  it gives an error and does not extract or install the Crome OS Recovery Image! please help. On windows 10 , no issues!
Hi,

Normally it gets the whole iso of chrome OS so maybe a space issue, could you please check if you have enough space available more than 2 or 3 go should be suffice.
If it is not the case, could you please share the logs of the issue ?

Regards,
(2020-04-09, 16:38)wwark Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 16:06)nnahoj Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 20:22)celiofk Wrote: Thanks @wwark .

Hi
I changed my 16GB sd card for 32GB SD card tried again but it gives same error and when i request thhe url, it gives this message: sorry, sharing you error log failed, unable to retrieve the paste url! Regards

Hi,

Normally it gets the whole iso of chrome OS so maybe a space issue, could you please check if you have enough space available more than 2 or 3 go should be suffice.
If it is not the case, could you please share the logs of the issue ?

Regards, 
Hi,
I replaced my 16GB sd card with a 32GB sd card but it gives the same error! And when I ask for the paste url, it gives this message: sorry, sharing your error log failed, unable to retrieve the paste url!
regards
Hi @popeye2468,

We fixed the fanart issue that you have. The fix is in version 0.2.19~beta04 (and will be in the 0.2.19 release).
Hope your problem is solved  Smile
Trying to keep Kodi working on tvOS on free time — Former developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on (GitHub repoWebsite)

Regards.
Hi,

Regards,  

Thanks @wwark .
Regards. 
Hi,

Now I can't access the videos' list. When I click in "All videos" an attribute error displays: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'text'.
Occurred in beta0 and in current beta as well.
Regards
(2020-04-14, 23:32)celiofk Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 08:49)wwark Wrote: Hi,

Regards,  

Thanks @wwark .
Regards.  
Hi,

Now I can't access the videos' list. When I click in "All videos" an attribute error displays: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'text'.
Occurred in beta0 and in current beta as well.
Regards 
Hi,

Thank you for the report. There is some changes on the website.
We will take a look in it.

Regards,
Does anyone now when this will be able to install in Matrix ?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1