• 19(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
The STV Player section of the addon cuts off the list of shows at the programme 'Squeak', however the Android STV Player app displays all shows from A-Z. Looking at the api you are using for the Kodi addon this also seems to return the same list rather than the full A-Z, so I think either the api is outdated or there is an error somewhere which is causing it to not list all the shows. Is there maybe a way to check how the Android app is doing it so we can pull through the full list of shows?
Hi,

@BreizhReloaded We will wait some update from youtube-dl. For Kodi 19, we can jump to specific code for dailymotion and plugin youtube for youtube content and we will lost download mode. Ok for the PM about questions.

@FXB78 I will put it on the TODO.

Thanks,
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2021-01-03, 21:58)wwark Wrote: Hi,

@FXB78 we opened an issue for the issue you reporting : https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...issues/397

@jayce996 , Do you still have the issue regarding the repo ?

@uiui3124, I tried some catchup TV of TV5 Monde it is working on my end. Could you please test this URL https://revoir.tv5monde.com/toutes-les-emissions on a browser in the same network of your kodi Instance.

@Philip_Arthur_Dent The module is youtube-dl we used to play Youtube, Dailymotion contents.

Thanks,
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but there is a Youtube-DL Control for Matrix on Kodinerds repo 7.1.1
(2021-01-19, 21:25)rocko Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 21:58)wwark Wrote: Hi,

@FXB78 we opened an issue for the issue you reporting : https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...issues/397

@jayce996 , Do you still have the issue regarding the repo ?

@uiui3124, I tried some catchup TV of TV5 Monde it is working on my end. Could you please test this URL https://revoir.tv5monde.com/toutes-les-emissions on a browser in the same network of your kodi Instance.

@Philip_Arthur_Dent The module is youtube-dl we used to play Youtube, Dailymotion contents.

Thanks,
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but there is a Youtube-DL Control for Matrix on Kodinerds repo 7.1.1
No because the CUTV & More needs to use plugin from official repo to be adding on official kodi 19 repo plugins.
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
Hi @BreizhReloaded I received your message by mail but I don't have a mail from you to reply to you.

Thanks,
(2021-01-20, 14:21)wwark Wrote: Hi @BreizhReloaded I received your message by mail but I don't have a mail from you to reply to you.

Thanks,
Ahah, ok. I'm sending a new message with the email address in it. Thanks!
Hello wwark, Sylvain and all.  I was looking in MPDB discussions and I did not see the animated French discussion anymore. Has it moved elsewhere? Thank yo for maintaining the addon and improving it. I noticed lately that TF1 required a new protocol in Windows, which was automatically handled. In Android it keeps asking for inputstream.adaptive which is not available in the Android version and RMTP does not fix the problem, so I have not been able to watch TF1 on my Android devices in the past couple of weeks. Kindly let me know the best way to fix this. Merci beaucoup.
Condottiere
(2021-02-04, 22:24)Condottiere Wrote: Hello wwark, Sylvain and all.  I was looking in MPDB discussions and I did not see the animated French discussion anymore. Has it moved elsewhere? Thank yo for maintaining the addon and improving it. I noticed lately that TF1 required a new protocol in Windows, which was automatically handled. In Android it keeps asking for inputstream.adaptive which is not available in the Android version and RMTP does not fix the problem, so I have not been able to watch TF1 on my Android devices in the past couple of weeks. Kindly let me know the best way to fix this. Merci beaucoup.
Condottiere

Hi @Condottiere,
We still active in MPDB discussions. For french talks we use this forum.
For inputstream.adaptive, it is a binary addons so it depends to the Kodi instance.
It can be already installed and activated, needs to activate or need to install and activated.
The best way is to search how install, activate Inputsreamadaptive in your Kodi instance.

Thanks,
(2021-02-05, 00:06)wwark Wrote:
(2021-02-04, 22:24)Condottiere Wrote: Hello wwark, Sylvain and all.  I was looking in MPDB discussions and I did not see the animated French discussion anymore. Has it moved elsewhere? Thank yo for maintaining the addon and improving it. I noticed lately that TF1 required a new protocol in Windows, which was automatically handled. In Android it keeps asking for inputstream.adaptive which is not available in the Android version and RMTP does not fix the problem, so I have not been able to watch TF1 on my Android devices in the past couple of weeks. Kindly let me know the best way to fix this. Merci beaucoup.
Condottiere

Hi @Condottiere,
For inputstream.adaptive, it is a binary addons so it depends to the Kodi instance.
It can be already installed and activated, needs to activate or need to install and activated.
The best way is to search how install, activate Inputsreamadaptive in your Kodi instance.

Thanks,
Nice to hear that MPDB is active, but I seem to have lost the active thread.
I am running 18.9 on Android and Inputstream.adaptive is nowhere to be found. Not in the Kodi repository, not installed needing to be activated. I even tried to download the zip file from Github and install it, and got an error. There is only RMTP in Video Inputstream. I have seen many similar complaints online without a resolution I could duplicate. Any assistance to resolve the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks
(2021-02-05, 05:49)Condottiere Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 00:06)wwark Wrote:
Condottiere

Hi @Condottiere,

Thanks,
I am running 18.9 on Android and Inputstream.adaptive is nowhere to be found. Not in the Kodi repository, not installed needing to be activated. I even tried to download the zip file from Github and install it, and got an error. There is only RMTP in Video Inputstream. I have seen many similar complaints online without a resolution I could duplicate. Any assistance to resolve the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks

What is your device you running Android ? Do you install Kodi frorm PlayStore of Google ?

Thanks,
(2021-02-05, 08:56)wwark Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 05:49)Condottiere Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 00:06)wwark Wrote: Hi @Condottiere,

Thanks,

What is your device you running Android ? Do you install Kodi frorm PlayStore of Google ?

Thanks,

Installed from USA Playstore with automatic updates. Thanks
(2021-02-05, 15:43)Condottiere Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 08:56)wwark Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 05:49)Condottiere Wrote: Nice to hear that MPDB is active, but I seem to have lost the active thread.

Thanks,

Installed from USA Playstore with automatic updates. Thanks

The solution was to uninstall Kodi and re-install from scratch.
STV Catchup is returning a HTTP 404 'the resource is no longer available', this has been happening for a few days now. It still provides the list of channels so I'm not sure exactly what's gone wrong. Perhaps you need to login to view the feeds now?
(2021-02-10, 22:52)FXB78 Wrote: STV Catchup is returning a HTTP 404 'the resource is no longer available', this has been happening for a few days now. It still provides the list of channels so I'm not sure exactly what's gone wrong. Perhaps you need to login to view the feeds now?

Same HTTP 404 error code with Blaze UK.
Hi,
We fixed STV Catchup and Blaze TV Catch-up on the last beta version 0.2.30beta09.
Thanks,
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1