• 24(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
(2022-04-15, 18:27)Eye in the sky Wrote: Is STV (Catch-up TV, United Kingdom) still working for anyone?
I'm getting a TypeError message trying to watch content, was fine up until a week ago.
Relevant error in log seems to be:
Code:
ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION: argument "path" for method "setPath" must be unicode or str

It's working fine for me - live and catch up - just checked.
Thanks for checking.

What version of Catch-Up TV & More are you using?

I did some testing and there seems to be an issue with the latest betas, STV is still working fine with older versions but not with 0.2.38 beta 23.
(2022-04-15, 23:22)Eye in the sky Wrote: Thanks for checking.

I did some testing and there seems to be an issue with the latest betas, STV is still working fine with older versions but not with 0.2.38 beta 23.

Same for me. With 0.2.38 beta 23, live STV is ok but catch-up fails with the error mentioned previously

I'm using 0.2.36+matrix0.1 - which I think is the standard version which comes with Kodi 19.4
Problem seems to be caused by the resources/lib/py_utils.py.

0.2.36+matrix0.1 is outdated, latest release is v0.2.37.

https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...ag/v0.2.37
Latest release is 2.38 Beta 23
Beta Release with broken STV.
(2022-04-17, 10:21)trpolo Wrote:

I'm using 0.2.36+matrix0.1 - which I think is the standard version which comes with Kodi 19.4
0.2.36+matrix0.1 works fine for me on STV so I'll stick with it for now.
Should UKTV Play work with the 0.2.36 version? It doesn't seem to, for me. I would try upgrading but apparently that would kill STV, so no.
(2022-05-05, 20:25)YeahWhatever Wrote: Should UKTV Play work with the 0.2.36 version? It doesn't seem to, for me. I would try upgrading but apparently that would kill STV, so no.

0.2.36 works fine for me on STV and UKTV in Windows 10, but only works on STV on my Raspberry PI. UKTV on the PI needs Widevine to work. I can install widevine in the raspian desktop but cannot get it to install in the Librelec OS I use for Kodi - it appears to install but each time I open UKTV it says it's not installed!
(2022-05-05, 22:36)trpolo Wrote:
(2022-05-05, 20:25)YeahWhatever Wrote: Should UKTV Play work with the 0.2.36 version? It doesn't seem to, for me.

0.2.36 works fine for me on STV and UKTV in Windows 10, but only works on STV on my Raspberry PI. UKTV on the PI needs Widevine to work. I can install widevine in the raspian desktop but cannot get it to install in the Librelec OS I use for Kodi - it appears to install but each time I open UKTV it says it's not installed!

I'm on Linux. On trying to play an episode of anything I get a message "local variable data_account referenced before assignment" which doesn't seem right and might indicate that it's not sending login details to uktv (just a guess on my part). If yours does work and mine doesn't then I don't know why that might be. It doesn't make sense.

This bug is fixed in version 0.2.38 beta 28.
Is anyone looking into the broken xmltv epg guide data problem?
The automated script (maintained by the addon devs) that scrapes the guide data is failing on most of its attempts to get the data so the xml files (hosted on their github page) are almost empty.
I posted bug reports several weeks ago in the github pages for Catch-Up TV & More and their separate xmltv project but there hasn't been any response in either.
This problem has rendered almost half of the addon's functionality completely useless. Nobody channel-hops through hundreds of channels to see what's on - EPG guide is essential.
IPTV is really important to those of us running Kodi on set-top boxes with no DVB Tuner so it would be really good if this was fixed.
Just happy to see that there has been a lot more activity on the addon in the last while than there was before, so thanks to the developer for rejuvenating this great addon.  Have had several updates recently.
I can no longer access Japanese replay tv I get Error "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute Every time I try to play a show, is there a fix? It happens with or without vpn connected. Originally I could watch only with vpn the. It worked without. Using on fire tv cube (newest version)
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1