Req PlexBMC integration request
Tgx So far awesome job with making PlexBMC working with Krypton I used it, and your skin for quite a while now, Not sure how hard it would be, and not sure if it on your side or the addon side.

Most has to do with customizing the PlexBMC options on the main menu.
I have tried this on my PC, AFTV2, and Nvidia Shield.

If I go to change the Thumbnail, or background in the PlexBMC items I can only brouse and choose from local disk. I do not have the option to choose from a previously defined source. I tend to keep the files I use across the house on an NFS share so it's easy to update.

Also is there a way to arrange the Plex items in an order you want like.

Both of these work as described in the Main menu settings.

Is there a way to have the background pull the art from the particular plex library selected?
This was meant as a feature request for Black Glass Nova Skin, Can a Mod move it there please.
Moved
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Currently you cannot rearrange plex home items. They are in alphabetical order. You can rearrange them in the plex server settings, renaming them.

Regarding your Thumbs and Background issue, please read:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting

Tgx
(2017-02-13, 09:35)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Currently you cannot rearrange plex home items. They are in alphabetical order. You can rearrange them in the plex server settings, renaming them.

Regarding your Thumbs and Background issue, please read:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting

Tgx

I have my sources set, but I can only reach them when in the main menu editor. Not the one for PleXBMC is what I was saying.

So if I go Skin Settings > Home > Customize items and widgets - Everything works great

Skin Settings > Home > Customize PleXBMC Menu Items - Cannot select art from source, only local disk.
(2017-02-15, 16:05)NightShaman Wrote: I have my sources set, but I can only reach them when in the main menu editor. Not the one for PleXBMC is what I was saying.

So if I go Skin Settings > Home > Customize items and widgets - Everything works great

Skin Settings > Home > Customize PleXBMC Menu Items - Cannot select art from source, only local disk.

Sorry, this is not working with the Plex menu editor.
The Plex menu editor uses a different approach.
Basically you need to create an alias / shortcut / symlink (depending on your Operating System) to your smb location in order to make it accessible from Kodi.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlexBMC integration request0