Sky Fibre vs Plusnet Fibre
I hope I have posted this in the correct place, first post, please be nice!

I am currently with Sky Fibre and their speeds are fairly erratic, I was looking at Plusnet as an option, how is their reliability, has anyone else made the same jump?

Did look at EE but they are not willing to entertain me due to failing credit checks (not a fan of credit and credit checks).

Thanks in advance...
Not really sure how this relates to Kodi directly - I can see why you'd pose the question in the context of banned_add-ons (wiki) (about which we will say no more), or in terms of e.g. iPlayer and YouTube, but it's not really a Kodi issue.

That said, PlusNet is a subsidiary of BT, and uses BT's infrastructure to my knowledge, so it'll be as reliable as that. You'll normally get a better service with smaller players in my experience, but it shouldn't really matter on a vDSL/FTTC connection unless you're *really* hammering the connection.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Moving to off-topic.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
I have been with Sky as an ISP and I am currently with Plusnet. I wouldn't change from Plusnet at all, their customer service is first rate and the fibre has been perfect. They are better than any ISP I have ever been with.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sky Fibre vs Plusnet Fibre0