Rveal TV and Kodi
Okay so I see a device advertising get FREE TV using their device which uses Kodi to stream 78 USA channels without needing to pay anything after buying their box. These channels include PREMIUM PAY Channels like Cinemax, HBO, Starz, Showtime, and The Movie Channel. I do not see anything on your website showing the association and can not get straight answers to questions from Rveal. I did see something about the FireTV and them mispelling the XBMC so assume you are not associated with FireTV either. Assistance is needed as I am disabled, low income, and have no Over The Air Channels available to me and can not afford to pay $100+ to entertain myself all day long.
http://kodi.tv/about - first two paragraphs are most important. second link is free content (wiki). Look into hulu, netflix and amazon prime.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-02-16, 02:03)bry Wrote: http://kodi.tv/about - first two paragraphs are most important. second link is free content (wiki). Look into hulu, netflix and amazon prime.

Thank you for the information. I thought there was something up when I can not access the content with my Fire TV and associated apps but Rveal TV shows access to all of them with "NO FEES" and using KODI as their platform to access 78 otherwise PAID channels, not to mention all of the international channels available.

I am very glad I did not spend the $300 to buy this piece if crud ONLINE, as this is the only way to buy it.
best of luck. roku may be the best bang for your buck.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I just bought the Fire TV box which is basically the same thing but also gives access to Amazon Prime Video content. But then they do not give anything if you do not have a service provider to sign into the apps with, which if I had the service provider I would not need the boxes. What a vicious circle we get into trying to access TV programming when you have no over the air channels available or don't have the money to pay the extortionists to entertain yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rveal TV and Kodi0