Recently Added Movies
Hello,

Just hoping to get a fix regarding Recently Added Movies.

When selecting "Movies" in the main menu left hand side of screen, on the right you see "Categories" and "Recently Added Movies" amongst others. This is the Recently Added Movies I am referring to below.

At first I thought there was a problem with the Recently Added Movie coding as the movies it was showing me were not Recently Added. I added three new movies a couple of days ago and they were showing up in Recently Added Movies as well as the others that were not Recently Added.

I then watched a movie and it disappeared from Recently Added.

So I can only assume that the Recently Added Movies is, in fact, Recently Added and Unwatched Movies.

Is there any way to modify this so it shows the actual Recently Added movies, regardless of the Watched Status?

It starts becoming an issue when one person watches the new movie and it disappears from the list, which means that no-one else in the household sees the new movie unless they go hunting for it.
i think this will help you

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2517122
Hello chrispe

thanks for the link.

I could not find the "recent_unwatched_movies.xsp" file. Am I looking in the correct location... C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists

I couldn't seem to find any other "Playlists" directory. Am I supposed to create the xsp file?
No, you must edit playlist in skin folder, not in your userdata folder.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks Guilouz

Found it and the change works just as I wanted.

In case anybody else is searching for it, it is located here on Windows 10

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\playlists
Does anybody know where this file is located for Android?
(2017-03-22, 15:32)nicktagz Wrote: Does anybody know where this file is located for Android?

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary/playlists

Sometimes the exact path will differ from device to device. The Android addons folder is usually inside of "sdcard" so the path might be /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary/playlists
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-23, 00:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-22, 15:32)nicktagz Wrote: Does anybody know where this file is located for Android?

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary/playlists

Sometimes the exact path will differ from device to device. The Android addons folder is usually inside of "sdcard" so the path might be /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary/playlists

skin.estuary doesn't exist. Any other place it would be?
if you can't find the folder you can download the skin from its repository, edit it and then upload and install it to your machine
The skin is already installed which is why it's weird the folder doesn't exist

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Movies0