v17 No 'Hide Watched' option
I can't seem to find the option in Kodi 17 (using the default theme). Back in Kodi 16 (Confluence skin?) there was an option on the left menu to hide watched episodes/movies but I can't find it now.

I have spent a couple of days trying to search for this and all I have found are posts about marking as watched, something about sending keypresses or similar, but aside from one unanswered reddit post nothing about it, so I apologise if it has been answered but I haven't been able to find the answer Sad

My partner is getting annoyed at me for upgrading LOL
It is there, just not called "hide watched" anymore.

Go to your library then navigate left to bring up the side menu. You will see the sort by options, filter etc. Beneath "Filter" and above "Actions" there is a setting that is probably set to "All". Click on that until it changes to "Unwatched".
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
And if it helps the partner acceptance factor you can always install Confluence onto Krypton and use that instead of Estuary.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Came here for this Big Grin *thumbs up*

I thought the "ALL ##" was just a statistical info, never thought to "click it"...
I'm having this problem on Kodi17 and can not find the menu with the All selection. Can anyone walk me through exactly where to find it?!
Thanks!
(2017-07-24, 03:22)GenSeb Wrote: I'm having this problem on Kodi17 and can not find the menu with the All selection. Can anyone walk me through exactly where to find it?!
Thanks!

Click on the images here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sidebar_menu

It will show where it is located and text tells how to get there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No 'Hide Watched' option0