• 11(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
(2017-03-20, 08:17)zorg2000k Wrote: Hi

Widget issue i think. When you watch a film or TV show from recently added. Once watched it does remove itself from the main menu screen, Is that something that could be added, I know other skins have this working or have I missed a setting or plugin ?

Thanks
Hi zorg2000k', If it doesn't remove itself, that's the way it should work because you are on the recently added tvshow (or episodes) or movie. You can watch the a TVshow or movie but it still is the latest that you added. if there was a "unwatched episodes" tvshow or movie widget, what you saying makes sense. I will see if I manage to add an option to remove the watched content but keep in mind if that happens the widget is giving the wrong information (lying). for now I don't promisse that I will add that option, I will just look into it and see how other skins handle this

(2017-03-20, 08:28)Papo1980205 Wrote: How can I see the sets info page .Thanks
You can access the information window the same way you access it on the movies or tvshows-> open the context->information or press the key or button that gives you the information on those places. if you are using a keyboard its the "i" key.
@KODser when I open the context on a movie collection it doesn't give me a information choice as it does when I open context on a single movie.Thanks
(2017-03-20, 14:53)Papo1980205 Wrote: @KODser when I open the context on a movie collection it doesn't give me a information choice as it does when I open context on a single movie.Thanks
When did you install the skin? did you install after the "sets infopage update"? You need to install the skin after each update because it isn't on a repository
Please help not show the Skin I sent in the path of Android / data / org.xbmc.kodi / files / .kodi / addons copy kodi 17 and my Android and note that version 16 of kodi do not encounter this problem
(2017-03-20, 09:36)KODser Wrote:
(2017-03-20, 08:17)zorg2000k Wrote: Hi

Widget issue i think. When you watch a film or TV show from recently added. Once watched it does remove itself from the main menu screen, Is that something that could be added, I know other skins have this working or have I missed a setting or plugin ?

Thanks
Hi zorg2000k', If it doesn't remove itself, that's the way it should work because you are on the recently added tvshow (or episodes) or movie. You can watch the a TVshow or movie but it still is the latest that you added. if there was a "unwatched episodes" tvshow or movie widget, what you saying makes sense. I will see if I manage to add an option to remove the watched content but keep in mind if that happens the widget is giving the wrong information (lying). for now I don't promisse that I will add that option, I will just look into it and see how other skins handle this

(2017-03-20, 08:28)Papo1980205 Wrote: How can I see the sets info page .Thanks

You can access the information window the same way you access it on the movies or tvshows-> open the context->information or press the key or button that gives you the information on those places. if you are using a keyboard its the "i" key.

Thanks , I know Aeon Madnox has this working fine, AS I am trying to move away from that skin to yours for the great Emulator views.

Cheers
Love the skin. Thanks for the hard work. Could you possibly add an option for limiting widgets to a certain number? I'd like more for than 10 items to show.
Hi, loving this skin! I hava a number of music files in AAC format and the icon is missing in the bottom left corner (has Huh). Also wondered if video lyrics were likely to be added? Smile
watch gallery
(2017-03-22, 21:23)jmurph116 Wrote: Love the skin. Thanks for the hard work. Could you possibly add an option for limiting widgets to a certain number? I'd like more for than 10 items to show.
That was discussed on the main topic of the original skin. you can find more information on that, there.

(2017-03-22, 22:48)fryster Wrote: Hi, loving this skin! I hava a number of music files in AAC format and the icon is missing in the bottom left corner (has Huh). Also wondered if video lyrics were likely to be added? Smile
well, if the extension was aac, should have worked. what is the extension of the file? you just need to make a copy of the AAC.png and give it the same name as those music files have. this image file is on C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr\media\flags\audio.
I was thinking of adding the videolyrics because it's a really beautiful work, but on other hand it doesn't blend with the design language of the skin. maybe I will add but now i'm working on pvr to show more metadata

Best regards
This might be quite the request(s) but........
Is it at all possible to consider adding the ability to have a different hub widget based on which hub item is selected?
Is it at all possible to consider having the ability to add a custom logo (top right) to the main menu?

Side note. Love the skin mod. Just clean and it works well!
Great mod to an already great skin.

I was wondering if anyone else is having long "content loading" delays from addons widgets on the home page and if there is a cure.
I'm pulling information from exodus. Loading can take up to 20 seconds. As a result, I have to disable the widgets refresh option.

Don't know for sure if the delays are caused by the skin in any way but it does seem to load quicker on other skins.
No, not really, I have set Library Movies as Widgets and Popular TV Shows on Series and both take a few seconds but nothing worth mentioning. Maybe try with different widgets just to test?

What I've seen though on Widgets is if Kodi goes to the Screensaver and you go back out then the Runtime on the Widgets (Movies or Shows for example) isn't visible until it gets some input like clicking on a menu for Weather for example.
I don't know if that's intended or just a limitation.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
I think it's a combination of hardware (running kodi on android) and using exodus as a widget
(2017-03-23, 11:44)pauly3069 Wrote: This might be quite the request(s) but........
Is it at all possible to consider adding the ability to have a different hub widget based on which hub item is selected?
Is it at all possible to consider having the ability to add a custom logo (top right) to the main menu?

1) I will be honest with you, I never understood the concept of the hub pages (the hub 1113 and so on) but I believe I understand the question, the problem is my lack of talent to do what you are asking
2) Yes, I believe it's possible, but can you tell me what is the purpose, so I can better understand what you want.

(2017-03-24, 12:42)Uk0kA Wrote: I think it's a combination of hardware (running kodi on android) and using exodus as a widget
That add-on as well as other that do a similar job are banned by kodi and should not be discussed on this forum. my advice is to choose a default widget
(2017-03-24, 18:21)KODser Wrote: [quote='pauly3069' pid='2554390' dateline='1490262297']
This might be quite the request(s) but........

1) I will be honest with you, I never understood the concept of the hub pages (the hub 1113 and so on) but I believe I understand the question, the problem is my lack of talent to do what you are asking
2) Yes, I believe it's possible, but can you tell me what is the purpose, so I can better understand what you want.

1) I had a feeling it was a pretty daunting request. I love the hub pages, its like its own main menu page for a particular sub category. Its my main highlight of the skin
2) No real reason other then to spice it up. Looks like a big void that top right area and was thinking of cool things that could be done and had the idea of getting my own media centre logo made
*I hate builds except my own that I put months into tweaking, so just personal reasons
(2017-03-23, 11:44)pauly3069 Wrote: Is it at all possible to consider adding the ability to have a different hub widget based on which hub item is selected?
I recently pushed an update to the main A:Z github that enables multiple hub widgets. Perhaps KODser will look at how I implemented it and add the changes to his mod.

(2017-03-23, 12:57)Uk0kA Wrote: As a result, I have to disable the widgets refresh option.
Widget refresh option should not be needed on Krypton. Krypton should automatically refresh widgets after you finish watching something.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6