• 12(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
Hi all,

I am super embarrassed for asking the world’s most basic question, but I am a total newbie (only just got Kodi (Android) yesterday and install the standard Artic Zephyr right away), but I really like this mod and would love to run this, rather than the standard version.

Now my question – and again, apologies, I am aware that this is super basic! – but how do I actually go about getting this mod? I understand the basics of installing new repositories and getting new addons etc but was wondering if it would be possible to get step-by step- instructions for dummies on how to install this mod, what other add-ons I need for it all to work etc? I unfortunately don’t have Kodi on an PC but on an Android Box.

KODser – I wanted to send you this question in a PM, because I was too embarrassed posting something so basic in a public forum, but since I am a new forum member, it seems like I can’t PM anybody yet?

Anyway, if anybody takes pity on me and would like to guide a total newbie on how to do all this, I would be more than appreciative! Blush Huh Blush
No shame in asking but you also have to learn for yourself Smile
Actually there is a pretty good and short Step by Step by KODser if you click on download and read the readme on GitHub.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
(2017-03-27, 07:33)D-m-x Wrote: No shame in asking but you also have to learn for yourself Smile
Actually there is a pretty good and short Step by Step by KODser if you click on download and read the readme on GitHub.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

Thank you. Do I need any additional addons that I might not already have for these mods to work?

And another probably silly question, but where exactly can I find the instructions? Is there a link anywhere to the instructions that I might have missed?
I noticed all things Rotten Tomatoes isn't showing up in the Information screen anyone. I'm getting IMDB, metacritic and whatever that black and green one is, but no RT at all. I just upgraded to the very latest skin from gitgub and have the latest versions of extendedinfo (by OpenELEQ, not the Kodi repo one) and Youtube plugins and all the latest skin helper addons. Critic Consensus used to be there and was empty too, but now it's not there at all. Any ideas?
(2017-03-27, 23:39)WishX Wrote: I noticed all things Rotten Tomatoes isn't showing up in the Information screen anyone. I'm getting IMDB, metacritic and whatever that black and green one is, but no RT at all. I just upgraded to the very latest skin from gitgub and have the latest versions of extendedinfo (by OpenELEQ, not the Kodi repo one) and Youtube plugins and all the latest skin helper addons. Critic Consensus used to be there and was empty too, but now it's not there at all. Any ideas?
OMDb, which is used by skinhelper to provide various info like RT has not provided RT ratings/text for over two weeks. Unless you have the $60000 rottentomatoes api license fee to donate to marcelveldt (creator of skinhelper), then you will just have to wait to see whether or not they return on OMDb (I'm not sure if OMDb have been blocked by RT, but if they have then those ratings may never return because I can't see them paying that license fee either).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hello

Great work!

How can I save the settings of this skin in case I want to restore?
Hi everyone,

Could anyone help me?

I can't seem to get any of the disc art or imdb info to show on the information page.

Thanks in advance.
(2017-04-02, 11:42)jardine1982 Wrote: Hi everyone,

Could anyone help me?

I can't seem to get any of the disc art or imdb info to show on the information page.

Thanks in advance.

need to download using artwork downloader
And what about animated posters and fanart?

Enviado do meu SM-A310F através de Tapatalk
KODser, I have a question regarding the menu style. I currently have it in "Vertical" and I like to be able to change the highlighted selection font size in the home screen. Right now, while scrolling "MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SETTINGS etc...", the highlighted selection is BOLD and the font gets slightly larger. I like to have it it's still BOLD what's highlighted, but I like the font to be same size as the rest. Can you guide me to where i can change this in the xml? Much appreciated. Thanks.
Information 
Okay, I found where to change the font size. What I'm having a hard time finding out is where I can change the "highlighted color" for the select menu item for the vertical view. If anyone knows where I can find this option in which xml, I much appreciate.

Its not display properly runtime text of movie/tv show, how to fix this ?
Just wanted to thank KODser for enabling AEL views within this skin...it was long overdue (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2087291). I have bounced around emulator front ends for years looking for something clean and straightforward. Having been a KODI (XBMC) user for many years, I always found myself looking for a new skin that supported AL and now AEL. I was pretty excited when teeedubb introduced Hyper Launcher seeing that it was able to use movie views instead of the limited add-on views that I was accustomed to. The only issue was still the rectangle SNES and N64 boxes and the PSP boxes. Even with the mods done by KODser, I found my boxart still being cut-off a bit. I modified the Big Icon views to keep the original aspect ratio of the boxart, then went a little further to clean up all the info (date, genre) from the view. I can always hit the info button to see this. I liked what I was seeing so I went a little further and modified the Home menu also. This is what I ended up with...

watch gallery

I'm still trying to find a clean way to combine the video and music libraries under one shortcut so that I could have just one KODI menu item that would open into all of my non-gaming media.

P.S. A big thanks to jurialmunkey for the awesome original skin, KODser for the mod, BigNoid for script.skinshortcuts, and Evan Amos (The Vanamo Online Game Museum - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Evan-Amos) for almost all of the awesome console/controller images. I see his work all over gaming websites but hardly ever see any credit!
Hello,

Where's i setting the update libreelec channel on this skin?
@KODser

Would it be possible to add multiple widget rows, specifically for the vertical layout similar to the titan skin?
For aesthetic purposes, I'd prefer not having to create home menus for every widget.

For example, under the movie home menu, to have multiple movie widget rows (genres, trending, new movies etc.).

Vertical mode with 2 widgets per menu item would make me switch.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6