• 14(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
Hi KODser

Installed the latest version 3/19/17, was really excited to see support for animated posters. Does it work with just library movies or with streams as well? The TITAN skin does this very well, as reference. I'm not sure if you pull from the same animated poster database or not. Anything I can do to test out on my end to get it working? TIA

Thanks as well to the person that pointed out the fix for the playlists not working in other arctic zephyr versions.
Overall, it's a very nice skin. I've tried several and I keep going back to Confluence (modified for CinemaVision to hide busy dialogues when it's used), but this one has me considering it as an alternative as I like the random movie backgrounds and easy customization options. However, I've still had a few issues and suggestions.

I cannot get fan artwork overlays to work (background just stays white) with weather or animated weather icons (don't show up at all when selected). Selecting "default widget" when customizing will start a "downloading directory" bit that locks up Kodi here. Spotlight is a nice default fallback widget, but I see no direct way to select it as a widget for a single entry (e.g. I want a default backdrop for fallback but I'd like Spotlight for the "Videos" entry. The only workaround I could think of was to set Videos to show Random Movies from playlists instead.) I had to modify dialog.busy.xml with one added line to add CinemaVision support for hiding the busy dialog entry only when using CinemaVision. DTS soundtracks show "DCA" instead of "DTS" in the movie views. I don't know what DCA is (was that some other short form of DTS somehow? I can't find any such reference) or if that was just a typo somewhere.

I think it would be cool if there was a "Wall View" (and Wall View 2) option similar to the Zeitgeist Confluence Mod so it can fill up the screen with a lot more cover art boxes. A "dark/night" mode for the overall theme (as opposed to the 'white' motif) would be a cool alternative as well. It'd also be nice if the overlay pop-up menu while a movie is playing showed the audio soundtrack that's selected like Confluence has always shown.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
The animated artworks are awesome!

Is it normal that it takes EXTREMELY long for animated posters (disabled fanarts) to be loaded? After hours of Kodi being up and running, I still get new animated posters being loaded (around 400 movies). On top of that it's very laggy when scrolling through the movie list - is that because of the animated posters in general, or because they are still being downloaded?
Running an i5-3570k @ 4,5 GHz, so performance shouldn't be an issue.
Would it be possible to add multiple widget rows, specifically for the vertical layout similar to the titan skin?
For aesthetic purposes, I'd prefer not having to create home menus for every widget.

For example, under the movie home menu, to have multiple movie widget rows (genres, trending, new movies etc.).

Vertical mode with 2 widgets per menu item would make me switch.
Can't install this at all.

Install by installing from zip....nothing. doesn't even show up.
ExtractEd the zip into addons folder...again.nothing shows up when changing ski

Kodi 17.3 android
Photo 
Would anyone have the images of the disks to use on cdart?
(2017-06-23, 18:50)anderocha Wrote: Would anyone have the images of the disks to use on cdart?

You can find disk art here... https://fanart.tv/movie-fanart/

Also at TMDB and TVDB
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Would it be at all possible to add a view for games that shares the Steam Grid dimensions?

There's a huge number of images already out there, a fairly sizable community making prettier versions, and it saves hunting down/creating an entire library of cover art - I'm sure a scrapable collection could be made if there isn't one already.

The dimensions appear to be 920×430, with Steam adjusting on the fly for grid size changes, but that's roughly comparable with a slightly wider version of the landscape box art views. If not, no worries, but it'd be brilliant if it is possible.

Thanks!
Hey guys,
I am having a few problems with Kodi lately so it may be related. My 'back out' menu have disappeared a week or so back, and that was on Arctic:Zephyr.
So i purged Kodi and reinstalled it, yet I am still missing that menu item. Huh

I can't seem to install this skin. I have extracted, renamed and recompressed it, and all seems fine, but then it fails at the final bit on dependancys.
That happens no matter if I delete Kodi, reinstall it, and after updates. Running Ubuntu 16.04 with Kodi 17.3.

I normally browse through the relevant threads and find a solution somewhere, but I am stumped here, any help would be great.
Is this skin available via a repository? I would prefere that because of automatic updates.
(2017-07-05, 21:25)MoonKid Wrote: Is this skin available via a repository? I would prefere that because of automatic updates.

Automatic updates would kill my mods for CinemaVision use (to get rid of the busy indicator between bumpers) so I'm happy to just grab updates myself once in awhile.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
Seeing that the last update was on March 19th and KODser hasn't visited the forums since April 21st, I wouldn't concern myself with automatic updates.
Is it possible to get the IMDb and Rotten Tomato logos/info to populate on the homescreen in the details of a widget?
Hello there, is it possible to get the icons colored

At the bottom of the screen
does this have a repo i can add?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6