Win Kodi 17 - Get Skins function does not work
Bug 
I downloaded Kodi, and didnt like the skin, so naturally I went to the settings > interface and chose the skin option.
I noticed when i pressed the skin option under skin settings I had 2 skins to choose from: Estuary and Estouchy. I wanted Confluence. I press get more and the window closes, nothing else.
I repeat this process ten times, no good result. I cant get any more skins Sad

I just installed Kodi and would like some help as to why this is happening, because it looks like this is happening only to me.
I even tried windowed mode and controlling it with the arrow keys, nothing worked.
Sorry, i just reinstalled kodi and got this fixed, but i cant delete this thread because every time i try to it says i am blocked from doing so
?
This is my thread!
I was having the same problem. for anyone that has the same issue....
From Main Menu...
Add-ons -> Download -> Install from repository -> Kodi Add-on repository -> Look and feel -> Skin
Cheers Wink
Just had the same problem on a fresh install on linux.  Previous solution did not work due to missing "kodi-repository-kodi" package.

After installation of missing package works fine.
(2017-03-13, 10:15)daarsk Wrote: I was having the same problem. for anyone that has the same issue....
From Main Menu...
Add-ons -> Download -> Install from repository -> Kodi Add-on repository -> Look and feel -> Skin
Cheers Wink

although this is just a workaround:
thank you =)

This is the reason why "solved" threads should not be deleted: other ppl can be helped, too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 - Get Skins function does not work0