Remote not working with wireless connection
I am running Openelec on Raspberry PI. I am able to connect to Kodi using the official application when I connect the PI to network via patch cable. However if I use Wi-Fi to connect to my network I am not able to connect to it using the application.
When connected with patch cable the host is auto detected in Kore application and I am able to connect.
When connected to network using WiFi the kore remote application doesn't show any host neither does it work when I enter the IP manually. While connecting with Wifi I am using the right ip port number, username and password.
The ip address will be different on wifi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-19, 09:55)nickr Wrote: The ip address will be different on wifi.

I am using the correct ip while connecting with Wifi. Also correct credentials are used
OK. How about basic network connectivity. Can you ping the kodi machine from the phone? Can you open the kodi web page on your phone browser?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote not working with wireless connection0