• 116(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2017-07-21, 15:20)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 15:17)Paranoidjack Wrote: For anyone looking for the fix: https://github.com/ewan2395/plex-for-kod...940a46e310

Tell me, did you just add the whole file or did you change some settings? It might be possible to integrate it into the skin itself, which might make things easier for everyone.

Hi! I was wondering if you still had the XML to fix the black bars in plex? The github link is dead I guess due to its age and I adore this skin. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks Smile
(2020-04-02, 11:05)Rikkyp Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 15:20)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 15:17)Paranoidjack Wrote: For anyone looking for the fix: https://github.com/ewan2395/plex-for-kod...940a46e310

Tell me, did you just add the whole file or did you change some settings? It might be possible to integrate it into the skin itself, which might make things easier for everyone. 

Hi! I was wondering if you still had the XML to fix the black bars in plex? The github link is dead I guess due to its age and I adore this skin. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks Smile 
Not suree which Github link you are referring to.  Have you tried https://github.com/Alanon202/repository....ence.2.mod
(2020-04-02, 13:22)Vitruvius3 Wrote: Not suree which Github link you are referring to.  Have you tried https://github.com/Alanon202/repository....ence.2.mod
Ok downloaded the mod. How do I install it ?
(2020-04-02, 13:22)Vitruvius3 Wrote: Not suree which Github link you are referring to.  Have you tried https://github.com/Alanon202/repository....ence.2.mod
So it's installed. Plex still has those stupid an annoying black bars of death. Any suggestions ? The new mod is super smooth though ! I love it !
Hey all,
Dear Alanon,

I do hope everyone is well and safe at the moment.

Dear author:
I was just wondering if there was any plan to include support for ArtistSlideshow add-on in your release? Over on the add-on official thread, the author kindly suggested some modifications I could make to MusicVisalization.xml to resolve, but it resulted in zero background (basically a black background behind the Music OSD (fullscreen)).

With his most recent release (3.1.5) he's configured it to show a warning/splash screen at full screen, directing users to approach skin authors and ask them about support for the add-on (why I'm here ofc) :-D

He suggested : using 2.x version of his AS add-on, modding the MusicVisualization.xml file (of your skin) as a fix. But I think he was taking his best guess, which is appreciated.

But it didn't work, it just shows a black background at fullscreen (playing music).

Have you had much luck with this issue Alanon?

Kind regards.
(2020-03-02, 14:48)m3ndi Wrote: If anyone wants my pvr mod u can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPgY66Q...qLmMKiOobD

Thanks alanon

That's the whole skin package though, correct?  Installing your skin package wipes out the Author's repository... so if he pushes and update, you no longer get it?
(2020-04-08, 11:18)PantsOnFire Wrote: Hey all,
Dear Alanon,

Dear author:
I was just wondering if there was any plan to include support for ArtistSlideshow add-on in your release? Over on the add-on official thread, the author kindly suggested some modifications I could make to MusicVisalization.xml to resolve, but it resulted in zero background (basically a black background behind the Music OSD (fullscreen)).

With his most recent release (3.1.5) he's configured it to show a warning/splash screen at full screen, directing users to approach skin authors and ask them about support for the add-on (why I'm here ofc) :-D

He suggested : using 2.x version of his AS add-on, modding the MusicVisualization.xml file (of your skin) as a fix. But I think he was taking his best guess, which is appreciated.

But it didn't work, it just shows a black background at fullscreen (playing music).

Kind regards.

I've created a pull request on github. If you are familiar with programming, you can also edit the file yourself:

Open MusicVisualisation.xml, search for:

xml:
         <control type="multiimage">
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>          
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow)</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="65" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(OSDVisualisation.ShowFanart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

replace with:

xml:
         <control type="image">
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture>
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="65" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(OSDVisualisation.ShowFanart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

Save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. Smile
Hello everybody.

I am a new user of this skin which I find really great. Thanks to @Alanon for this superb work.
I am using version 18.6 of Kodi and I have some problems that I cannot resolve.

Music OSD
1. The Artist clearlogo of the previous song stay if the new song doesn't have one.
2. I can see on many screenshots the logo of the type en media played in this space but i don't know how to do this?
3. I would like to know if it is possible to apply an opaque background behind the clock which is barely visible when the wallpaper is clear (as we can see on the screenshot) (on the OSD music and on the home screen also).

Video list
1. I would like to display the 3D flag here if the video is stereoscopic (movie.3D.SBS.MKV). On the original Eminence skin, the flag is displayed. It is the same for DVD, BLURAY, [...] flags.

Can someone give me tips for these little problems that are not really?
Thank you so much
Hello friend, by chance you will not know the id of the "list" view, in eminence mod 2. on kodi 18 Thank you.
(2020-04-20, 09:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Dear Alanon,

Dear author:

Kind regards.

I've created a pull request on github. If you are familiar with programming, you can also edit the file yourself:

xml:
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>          
        </control>

replace with:

xml:
         <control type="image">
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture>
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible>
        </control>

Save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. Smile  

Hi Beatmasters,
Thanks for the help, I tried the above but I have to be honest i'm still not getting a result.

I went through very carefully and edited the XML as you described.

-- there may be *one* small thing in the way (only thing that I can think of off top my head) ---  my music library is hosted remotely   (sharing from a raspberry Pi running OSMC)  and i'm accessing this content through shared library  (uPnP) from that Pi.

But, I still don't think that would be the problem, I think all that kodi cares about is what's playing, as long as the artist and track title are present, AS can do it's job.

really strange how I can't get this sorted.. :-( mus thave tried half a dozen times now.
(2020-04-27, 10:46)PantsOnFire Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 09:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Dear Alanon,

Dear author:

Kind regards.

xml:
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
        </control>

replace with:

xml:
         <control type="image">
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
        </control>

Hi Beatmasters,
Thanks for the help, I tried the above but I have to be honest i'm still not getting a result.

I went through very carefully and edited the XML as you described.

-- there may be *one* small thing in the way (only thing that I can think of off top my head) ---  my music library is hosted remotely   (sharing from a raspberry Pi running OSMC)  and i'm accessing this content through shared library  (uPnP) from that Pi.

But, I still don't think that would be the problem, I think all that kodi cares about is what's playing, as long as the artist and track title are present, AS can do it's job.

really strange how I can't get this sorted.. :-( mus thave tried half a dozen times now. 

Maybe you have a screenshot of the result? Is the message of artist slideshow still displayed there?
(2020-04-24, 00:01)Hamona Wrote: Music OSD
1. The Artist clearlogo of the previous song stay if the new song doesn't have one.

This issue has been there for over a year as I recall and was never resolved. Skins like Eminence load artist logos much slower than skins like Aeon Nox Silvo.
Since I listen to alot of music, that bug is the sole reason I won't change skins from ANS, since it is the only one that loads artist logos properly and also shows cdart.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
Hello. Sorry for my English. I just started using the eminence 2.0 mod skin, I don’t know how to turn off the background video playback if the backspace key is pressed.
Thank's for help.
Hello, I'm not getting the logos on movies / TV series.
In other skins it works perfectly. Any idea ?

Its Works

I edited Poster View for slightly larger posters.
I will try to edit or the header to decrease its size to better accommodate
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21