• 53(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
[quote='Alanon']
Hi Alanon.
Im using the Netflix view and I'm wondering if theres a way to remove the add-on header name, items, and page info.
watch gallery

***Never mind I turned it off under header and hubs in skin settings.
(2017-09-14, 08:57)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 20:22)ido_ Wrote: hi, I noticed that all of my indicators (watched\not watched) have disappeared and I see the skin was updated today. when I try to change the indicator setting it doesnt cycle through the options

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 (typie typie)

This should not be related to the update as it literally changed only one small line of code in the PVR section and nothing else. To be on the safe side, test the original Eminence to see if it behaves the same. It hasn't been updated for a while, and I'm guessing that will eliminate many false leads if it behaves the same.

From your report, I'd say that there's a database issue, perhaps it crashed while an update was in progress. The point is that something probably went wrong with the database media properties setting, as only that would cause all the options to be unresponsive. My advice would be for you to try a trakt re-sync if you use it, or try and add a new piece of media into the library, perhaps that will reset it.

(2017-09-14, 01:00)soufianb Wrote: I understand you. I've tried 3 Mi boxes, same problem on all of them on Kodi Krypton.
Is there anything I can try or share with you to help you out?
FYI. Same problem happens on skin Arctic: Zephyr. But not on Skin Unity.

Appreciate everything you're doing man

Well, if you could post a debug log to pastebin, that might contain some useful information. Simply start up Kodi, play media through PVR and get to that black screen you screenshotted. Then exit Kodi, and upload the kodi.log to a site. From what you have tested, it's obvious that the particular implementation causes the problem across all the skins, so I'll take a look at Unity and try to guess what might be the solution from its implementation, but it will take me a while to get to know the skin code.
its not db related, its skin related. estury shows the flags. and the skin behaves as if the flags are there (jumps to the first unseen episode).
I will try original eminence and let you know

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010
(2017-09-14, 22:12)ido_ Wrote: its not db related, its skin related. estury shows the flags. and the skin behaves as if the flags are there (jumps to the first unseen episode).

I thought you meant the watched/unwatched counters in the skin header. It just now occurred to me that you might have meant the actual in-library watched/unwatched bullets?

I presume that this might have happened by some fluke if the graphics resources were not properly copied over during the update, though I can't really see why. That might explain their non-responsiveness and the correlation between your issues and the update release. If the files that ought to be displayed are not, it's either because Kodi refuses to access them for whatever reason, or because they aren't there. If it's the latter, then a re-download might fix the issue altogether. Otherwise, I'd need a debug log, as that would signal a whole world of god knows what kind of potential issues.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-09-14, 22:23)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-09-14, 22:12)ido_ Wrote: its not db related, its skin related. estury shows the flags. and the skin behaves as if the flags are there (jumps to the first unseen episode).

I thought you meant the watched/unwatched counters in the skin header. It just now occurred to me that you might have meant the actual in-library watched/unwatched bullets?

I presume that this might have happened by some fluke if the graphics resources were not properly copied over during the update, though I can't really see why. That might explain their non-responsiveness and the correlation between your issues and the update release. If the files that ought to be displayed are not, it's either because Kodi refuses to access them for whatever reason, or because they aren't there. If it's the latter, then a re-download might fix the issue altogether. Otherwise, I'd need a debug log, as that would signal a whole world of god knows what kind of potential issues.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times, though I didnt clean the user folder remainings as I was afraid it might remove the backup.
where should I check for the indicator's location? and which log should I send you? is it the standard kodi log or is there a skin specific log?

(2017-09-15, 07:53)ido_ Wrote: I tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times, though I didnt clean the user folder remainings as I was afraid it might remove the backup.
where should I check for the indicator's location? and which log should I send you? is it the standard kodi log or is there a skin specific log?

They are in skin.eminence.2.mod.Krypton\media\indicator. Look for files like checkmark.png, inprogress.png, back.png, new.png, unwatched.png. As far as the log, the default debug one should be enough.

You also might try manually copying the files over. As far as user settings go, the default backup feature has customisable storage locations and should preserve everything from skin settings to the skin shortcuts and widgets. So if you set your own backup location and do a full backup, you ought to be able to do a full skin purge and then restore everything fairly effortlessly.

If you have already reinstalled and nothing changed, that might turn out to be quite a snag. Sometimes, and I don't know why, Kodi will simply not be able to access certain images (which the log should register in a very descriptive and non-helpful manner). As far as I can tell, it's a kind of caching issue. In that case, what might help is the erasure of the Kodi cache, which would then re-access those images.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
aaaghhhh, another update lol

i suppose i best get to it, lost all my icons & changes twice this week lol
little fix for the hebrew translate , https://mab.to/dbJjAx7jS
cheers.
(2017-09-15, 18:45)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-09-15, 07:53)ido_ Wrote: I tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times, though I didnt clean the user folder remainings as I was afraid it might remove the backup.

They are in skin.eminence.2.mod.Krypton\media\indicator. Look for files like checkmark.png, inprogress.png, back.png, new.png, unwatched.png. As far as the log, the default debug one should be enough.

You also might try manually copying the files over. As far as user settings go, the default backup feature has customisable storage locations and should preserve everything from skin settings to the skin shortcuts and widgets. So if you set your own backup location and do a full backup, you ought to be able to do a full skin purge and then restore everything fairly effortlessly.

If you have already reinstalled and nothing changed, that might turn out to be quite a snag. Sometimes, and I don't know why, Kodi will simply not be able to access certain images (which the log should register in a very descriptive and non-helpful manner). As far as I can tell, it's a kind of caching issue. In that case, what might help is the erasure of the Kodi cache, which would then re-access those images.

Ok so the files are there, I tried to delete the cache folder of Kodi, didnt help...
here are the errors in the log:

Code:
15:51:10.996 T:8788  NOTICE: starting upnp client
15:51:10.998 T:6952  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on port 9777
15:51:10.999 T:6952  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : true)
15:51:11.032 T:5580   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting None
15:51:11.430 T:4304  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting background proc (60.0.14)
15:51:11.947 T:5512  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Starting WebService on port 52307
15:51:11.947 T:9900  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.1.22 started
15:51:12.227 T:1764  NOTICE: Skin Helper Widgets --> Backgroundservice started
15:51:12.521 T:10672  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Startup: detected Krypton (Kodi-17.3), setting DASH_SUPPORT_BUILTIN = False, DASH_SUPPORT_ADDON = True
15:51:12.873 T:10228  NOTICE: metahandler: Initializing MetaHandlers version: 3.0.2
15:51:12.880 T:10228  NOTICE: metahandler: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.10.2
15:51:12.883 T:10228  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
15:51:13.586 T:9524 WARNING: CPVRRecording::CPVRRecording - unable to determine channel type. Defaulting to TV.
15:51:13.608 T:3980 WARNING: Previous line repeats 6 times.
15:51:13.608 T:3980  NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started
15:51:13.692 T:1040  NOTICE: Metadata and Artwork module --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 4 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.
15:51:17.884 T:8788   ERROR: Misplaced [
15:51:17.884 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression ListItem.IsPlaying + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.884 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression ListItem.IsResumable + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.884 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression String.IsEqual(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.886 T:8788   ERROR: Misplaced [
15:51:17.886 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [String.Contains(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayUnwatched.png) + [[Container.Content(movies) + [String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.1.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.2.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.3.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.4.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.5.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.6.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.7.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.8.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.9.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.10.Title),ListItem.Label)]] | [[Container.Content(tvshows)] + [String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle)]] | [Container.Content(episodes) + [String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title)]]]] + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.886 T:8788   ERROR: Misplaced [
15:51:17.886 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression String.IsEqual(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayUnwatched.png) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))] + !String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B])
15:51:17.937 T:8788   ERROR: Misplaced [
15:51:17.937 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression ListItem.IsPlaying + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.937 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression ListItem.IsResumable + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.937 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression String.IsEqual(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.939 T:8788   ERROR: Misplaced [
15:51:17.939 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [String.Contains(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayUnwatched.png) + [[Container.Content(movies) + [String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.1.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.2.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.3.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.4.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.5.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.6.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.7.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.8.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.9.Title),ListItem.Label) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.10.Title),ListItem.Label)]] | [[Container.Content(tvshows)] + [String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.ShowTitle),ListItem.TvShowTitle)]] | [Container.Content(episodes) + [String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title) | String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.EpisodeTitle),ListItem.Title)]]]] + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))]
15:51:17.939 T:8788   ERROR: Misplaced [
15:51:17.939 T:8788   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression String.IsEqual(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayUnwatched.png) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הכל) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(indicators))] + !String.IsEqual(Skin.String(indicators),הסתר מחוונים של [B]'לא נצפו'[/B])
15:51:17.997 T:8788 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
15:51:18.023 T:3980   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting description
15:51:18.178 T:3236  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting GUI proc (60.0.14)
(2017-09-17, 13:20)scofield272 Wrote: little fix for the hebrew translate , https://mab.to/dbJjAx7jS
cheers.

Will be integrated! Big Grin

(2017-09-18, 15:00)ido_ Wrote: Ok so the files are there, I tried to delete the cache folder of Kodi, didnt help...
here are the errors in the log:

I get no such errors in the log at all, which leads me to believe it's not a coding error per se. I don't know why, but it might be a consequence of the Hebrew strings somehow being misrecognised. Could you switch your display language to English, restart Kodi, and see if the issue and log errors persist?

Hi Alanon
After checking the 'watched' flag in the logs, it was ascertained that the skin does not support characters such as: /, ' even though these are legitimate markings in utf-8 and Python..
So we cleaned the strings.po file from all these chars' .

I Attached the revised file to the post. -> https://mab.to/ep7NX6ZaK

In addons that do not support Hebrew such as BENNU, it still won't show the 'watched' flag.
i think the problem started several versions ago, when you changed the flags:

[B] 2.4.3 [/ B]
1. Showcase tweak.
2. RSS Editor dialogue.
3. Flags tweak.
4. Artwork Beef tweak.
5. Widget background setting.

thanks, sir.
(2017-09-19, 13:32)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Alanon
After checking the 'watched' flag in the logs, it was ascertained that the skin does not support characters such as: /, ' even though these are legitimate markings in utf-8 and Python..

In addons that do not support Hebrew such as BENNU, it still won't show the 'watched' flag.

thanks, sir.

Thank you! The bumped version with the files integrated will be up shortly.

The watched/unwatched flags were never changed, only the resolution MPAA and other flags at the bottom along with general information flags, so that can't be it. Perhaps Krypton 17.4 changed something, or the character support was never there to begin with?

Anyway, the fix is up for now, and now that I know what the problem is, I'll see if there's any way to work around it.

The fixes to the TV Guide look really nice!!

If you could also eventually add the menus to change from poster to logo that would be perfect!

Edit: One thing I did notice though is when you are in the TV shows views, the bottom left where the next aired info comes on, when I scroll through the list, the info gets updated correctly, but there are times when I pass over a show that has ended (Hand of God for example), it shows the last episode, and then gets stuck. Scrolling to other shows does not change the info, it still shows the last episode of the ended show

Going back to the main menu and then coming back to the TV Shows list fixes it.
(2017-09-19, 13:51)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 13:32)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Alanon

thanks, sir.

Thank you! The bumped version with the files integrated will be up shortly.

The watched/unwatched flags were never changed, only the resolution MPAA and other flags at the bottom along with general information flags, so that can't be it. Perhaps Krypton 17.4 changed something, or the character support was never there to begin with?

Anyway, the fix is up for now, and now that I know what the problem is, I'll see if there's any way to work around it.
hi, issue solved with latest update. thanks.

one more thing I noticed is that when I enter the playlist window ("c" when something is playing or from the "ctrl+n" menu) I see a blanked screen.

I have a poblem that cache folders of certain AddOns doesnt update. I dont know how to delete/refresh the cache. any ideas?

Example: I am using the Amazon VOD Addon and my Watchlist never syncs with the Website when using the shortcut via the skin, so i need to call the PlugIn and then use its navigation to find a updated version.
How do I use the half-tile as Home bar style?
And does this align well with widget above automatically or what xml do I have to edit?
Cause it is in here.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21