• 64(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2018-01-02, 11:55)nati086 Wrote: Hi,
I want to install this skin on kodi 17.6 but i get this error:
https://imgur.com/sWzCXLg

how can i fix it?

thanks
Check that you have marcelveldt's beta repo installed (link to the repo is in the first post). If you do have the repo and everything is correct, it should automatically retrieve the latest versions of the dependencies. The colour picker add-on itself has not been updated for some time, so there shouldn't be any issues with it.

(2018-01-02, 16:18)Usafle Wrote: The Plex Plugin "bug" where the screen / information dialogue boxes don't disappear came back after I reapplied / installed the skin, FYI
Hmmm. As far as I'm aware, there was a user-made fix a while back (you can search for it in the old Eminence thread and I believe this thread as well), but also an update from Plex itself fixing the issue for Eminence skins. Was there an update to Plex that might have reintroduced the issue? Also, did it work properly in the previous skin version? Does reverting to an earlier version of Plex or of the skin fix the bug?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
You pointed me to that user made fix a while ago.  I had applied it but then your skin just updated itself and wiped out the "fix".  Just an FYI.  Guess everytime your skin updates, I have to go and manually re-apply the fix.
(2017-11-23, 03:03)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 01:39)fastdriver Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing skin. I have 3 problems/questions though:
1. Fanart changes really fast on "fan art icons" view
2. Is there any way to set the default index of the home menu? Right now when I open kodi the first position(Music) is selected but I want the third (Series) to be the default.
3. Can i change the recent episode widget to show episode thumbnail instead of series poster?
Hello! Blush

1. This shouldn't be happening. There is a skin setting which defines the speed of fanart rotation. If changing that doesn't help, a skin setting backup and restore might nudge some things over.
2. Hm... At the moment there isn't such a setting, but I can look into it?
3. I haven't modded the widgets yet, but as far a s I know, the system hasn't got any variables, so the placeholder for the images will always be in poster dimensions, so any thumbs (like, for example with image widgets) will either be zoomed in or shrunken in order to fit. I can look into this as well?     
I have found the problem with fan art rotation. The following fix must be implemented to Viewtype_FanArtIcons.xml

The code for the image backgrounds needs to be updates as right now there is no limit on image rotation as it has to be set in the code for that multi image.

To Fix Open Viewtype_FanArtIcons.xml

After line 45 add:
Code:
                <include condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(RotationLimit))">RotationLimit1</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),1)">RotationLimit1</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),2)">RotationLimit2</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),3)">RotationLimit3</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),4)">RotationLimit4</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),5)">RotationLimit5</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),6)">RotationLimit6</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),7)">RotationLimit7</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),8)">RotationLimit8</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),9)">RotationLimit9</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),10)">RotationLimit10</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),11)">RotationLimit11</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),12)">RotationLimit12</include>

Then after line 450 add:
Code:
                <include condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(RotationLimit))">RotationLimit1</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),1)">RotationLimit1</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),2)">RotationLimit2</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),3)">RotationLimit3</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),4)">RotationLimit4</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),5)">RotationLimit5</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),6)">RotationLimit6</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),7)">RotationLimit7</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),8)">RotationLimit8</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),9)">RotationLimit9</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),10)">RotationLimit10</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),11)">RotationLimit11</include>
                <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),12)">RotationLimit12</include>

This will resolve the issue. A new version of the skin with this fix will need to be pushed out. Not sure how this bug slipped past as we tested this a lot but this should fix the issue for good.
Strange. Will push tonight/in the morning.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Great, let me know when it pushes. I will be doing a fresh install on a different system this week so it will be a good chance to verify.
(2018-01-03, 13:30)ZERO &lt;ibis&gt; Wrote: Great, let me know when it pushes. I will be doing a fresh install on a different system this week so it will be a good chance to verify.
 New version is up. Wink

Hello Alanon

Would it be possible to remake the PVR for such a style? Alternatively, add the options marked in the pictures to the info panel. The information that looks like this is easier to read in PVR.

https://zapodaj.net/1862f15b34a04.jpg.html

https://zapodaj.net/39545fd96f199.jpg.html
I'm trying to put this skins on the Apple TV 4K but I get this bug "the dependency on script.skin.helper.colorpicker version 1.0.12 could not be satisfied"

Any solution to install it in the APTV4K?

Thanks in advance
(2018-01-04, 19:12)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello Alanon

Would it be possible to remake the PVR for such a style? Alternatively, add the options marked in the pictures to the info panel. The information that looks like this is easier to read in PVR.

What are those entries? PVR specific data? I'll look into adding them if I can, but I don't know if the PVR demo provides such information, or if I can find a way to fit everything in the skin's existing layout.
(2018-01-04, 19:39)rafita Wrote: I'm trying to put this skins on the Apple TV 4K but I get this bug "the dependency on script.skin.helper.colorpicker version 1.0.12 could not be satisfied"

Thanks in advance

Basically, you don't have the listed add-on installed and Kodi couldn't retrieve it. Make sure that you have installed marcel's dependency repo from the OP. That should fix the problem. If all else fails, you can find the links to all the skin dependencies in the OP, and you can manually add the add-on before installing the skin.

Hello Alanon

Thank you for your answer. As for me, the PVR option looks good in Aeon Nox SiLVO.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069
It has all the functions that I have marked on picture 1. Unfortunately, it has no information about the programs (photo2). If you could do the PVR option in EMINENCE 2 MOD this way, I think that everyone would be happy.
(2018-01-04, 19:51)Alanon Wrote:
(2018-01-04, 19:39)rafita Wrote: 'm trying to put this skins on the Apple TV 4K but I get this bug "the dependency on script.skin.helper.colorpicker version 1.0.12 could not be satisfied"

Thanks in advance

Basically, you don't have the listed add-on installed and Kodi couldn't retrieve it. Make sure that you have installed marcel's dependency repo from the OP. That should fix the problem. If all else fails, you can find the links to all the skin dependencies in the OP, and you can manually add the add-on before installing the skin. 
 Thank Alanon, that was indeed the problem, it is already installed. 

What does not work are the Artwork,  As you can see in the image.

Any solution?
(2018-01-05, 16:14)rafita Wrote:  Thank Alanon, that was indeed the problem, it is already installed. 

What does not work are the Artwork,  As you can see in the image.

Any solution? 

Not really. The add-ons that retrieve the artwork use API keys that get bottlenecked regularly, in which case nothing works. This can affect more than just artwork, automatic metadata and info retrieval use the same mechanisms and also break down randomly. A restart doesn't fix it, only waiting for the keys to refresh. Artwork Downloader, in particular, has had serious issues with this over the past months, and logos, clearart and other things simply never download for many people.

One solution would be to update Artwork Downloader with a user-updated version and see if that helps (it's in a post in the official AD thread). Another would be to download Artwork Beef and Texture Tool, which handle this problem much more effectively. I've written on both in this thread, and there's documentation on both add-ons in their respective threads on the forums. I haven't had problems since moving over to them.

A true solution would be to follow one of the available guides on the forums and register on all the available artwork sites so that you can retrieve your personal API keys that won't get blocked. In that case, it wouldn't matter which add-ons you use, as you'd simply enter your keys in them, bypassing any troubles along the way.

Hello Alanon
Will you make an attempt to remake the PVR?
(2018-01-05, 16:59)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello Alanon
Will you make an attempt to remake the PVR?
I can't just remake the PVR section because the skin itself reuses the resources. Basically, in order to remake one part, I'd have to remake the whole OSD system.

UPDATE: I have managed to add the basic info you asked for as a part of the existing menu, just with basic colours. I have to keep things consistent with the overall skin design. I haven't figured out a way to add more information to the screen, because I just can't find the space.

Can you copy the whole section from aeon nox silvo skin to your Eminence skin. And convert colors into ones that are in your skin? Add to this panel the info (now / next)?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21