• 67(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2018-01-22, 13:48)kowalmisiek Wrote: Thank you for answering Alanon

When can I expect the patches to be released?

The basics are all done, just waiting for the translators. Smile You can use the latest zip download link in the first post to get a preview for manual installation.

(2018-01-22, 17:55)fran_vique Wrote: Hello,

first, thank you for this skin. 

If it´s possible, could you add an option to show the plot overlay screen when you are in the DialogVideoInfo? I think it would be useful to show this screen by pressing a button, not only waiting X seconds.

Thank you,
regards.

If you mean a remote or keyboard button press, it can only be done by adding in a custom keymap, which is not skin-editable. You have to edit Kodi settings by using add-ons that are usually frowned upon. I could add an ordinary skin button if there's room at the bottom of the interface? 

(2018-01-28, 03:57)DaveJr Wrote: Hello again.   I would like to change the font of clock, AM/PM, and the date line.  I know it's in the font.xml file but I'm not sure where.
Hopefully this is possible without inadvertently changing something else.

Two ways to do what you want - either by modifying the font currently used for the items (bad idea, as it will change the size of everything else that re-uses the font), or by changing the font used for the clock to a custom one that you will add into the fonts.xml config. All the elements you wished to change are located in the Includes_Furniture.xml, line 1186 and below.

I'd advise changing the font names in those elements to something that's your own (for example from Font-Sublabel to DateFont, ClockFont, etc.), then going back to fonts.xml, copying the original font entries just below, essentially adding new entries to the default font package, and just changing the names to match. You'd then be free to mix and match actual font references and sizes without any worry that it might mess up the rest of the skin.

A caveat to this and all other changes  - this will all be reverted upon every skin update, so keep a copy of all your changes on hand.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Yikes!  Big Grin   More involved than I initially thought.  I was thinking something a bit more sleek and elegant, the Roboto-Light perhaps.

EDIT Update - Think I got it.   Switched Font-Header, Font-View, and Font-Sublabel over to Roboto-Light in the Font.xml.
1. The info bar looks great.

2. I miss only the Extended info now / next

http://imgie.pl/image/4BE5m

3. There is still a problem of signal quality keyboard o. The bar is full though it is 72%.

http://imgie.pl/image/4Biah

It should look like this:

http://imgie.pl/image/4LAhw

4. I see that you have created a new window under the C key. The description of the film can not be seen.

http://imgie.pl/image/4Lc2e

In my opinion, this menu fits the C key the most:

http://imgie.pl/image/4L6Mz

5. Well, it's a pity that it is impossible to set the info bar to show when switching channels.

http://imgie.pl/image/4Locr
Hey guys. I've been using eminence skin ever since I started with kodi about 3-4 years ago. Top work and thanks for keeping it going Alanon.
I'm having a problem with the current version and it's only something minor but it's to do with the aired date which shows in most add-ons and it just seems to be affecting my preferred view which is "media info 2".
Normally the aired date is in the bottom right next to the episode duration time and other info, but in media info 2 view, it disappears, except for a few seconds after you select an actual episode where the screens are transitioning.

Pics 1 and 2 above show examples of the bug.
As I said, it's only a small thing but I've found out that I use it a fair amount to see when future episodes are on. So it just bugs me that it's no longer there at a glance.
Is it something I can change in skin settings, (Apart from the view - I prefer to keep media info 2) or is it a bug in the .xml coding?
Thanks
@kowalmisiek Good thing you tested everything out! I've made some more fixes and pushed them to the git. I'm not sure about the signal bars, they are always at 0% for me, so I'm trying to fix it blindly, hoping that my changes make the bars work. I also have a small surprise for you, I think you'll like it. You can redownload the new version from the same link. It's the same skin version, except for the modifications I just made.

@leeboyo1 Which version of the Next Aired add-on are you using? It's been buggy for a while now, although not in the way you've described. In my case, the displaying is fairly constant, but it often glitches out and freezes some listing instead of the currently focused episodes or TV shows. As far as I know, it's some kind of a caching issue that might be resolved through a forced redownload of next aired data (available in the settings), and in the latest version of the add-on (7). I'm fairly certain that the issues aren't related to the skin code, as the issues persist across every skin I've tried. I'm currently trying to fix it for the upcoming update, so you can try the zip and see if it helps.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
YES!! Thank you for the HUB widget control options and the switch places option. Exactly what i was looking for. But one thing. It changes the hub widget view for all the HUB widgets. Is it possible to choose the hub widget view for each HUB widget separately?  Or will i involve to much work?
But either way, Thank you for making this skin so flexible. Great work man.
Yeah, I intended to do it like that from the get go, but I just couldn't get it to work per hub. Something about the hub internals make it more complicated than I'm able to figure out. As soon as I have a fresh idea, I'll try at it again, but this is as good as I was able to get it.

Totally understand. This is still much improved, so thank you.
Alanon Thank you very much for your work

I like the info "o" very much. It would be great if you could set this menu to double-click the "i" button. Probably it is impossible to do but I dream about it.
The signal quality bar already looks better. From my calculations, however, it is now 84% and should be 72%. If you could reduce it a bit.
Thank you again for your work.

Edit
Could you still have such options?

http://imgie.pl/image/JXe7V

http://imgie.pl/image/JXBa8

Could you make the setting in the Eminenece interface the "c" key between these options?  I mean that it would be possible to select the view key "C" between these two options.

http://imgie.pl/image/JXBa8
http://imgie.pl/image/JXLLE

I detected an error in the channel list "C". The last channel is invisible. The list of channels has 192 channels and the list shows 191.
http://imgie.pl/image/JZoL5
http://imgie.pl/image/JZz9d
Frist off I want to thank whomever has been developing this skin. I was a user of XBMC on the original xbox for years, but it has been well over 10 years since I've used anything similar since.

I purchased a raspberry pi to play around with last year and discovered I could put Kodi on it, and I've been enjoying it ever since. Of all of the skins I've used, Eminence by far is the most aesthetically pleasing, and perfect for my uses. Smile Love the skin!

Secondly, I have one question regarding one Eminence feature. When I go to view the information for a movie, I often like to look at the cast and find out which other films I have they are in. Unlike some other skins, Eminence will bring up the cast, then search the web for other movies the actors have been in, but it does NOT display a list of the local content that they are in. I mostly use my kodi box in a remote cabin that does not have internet, so I'd love to find something that will automatically search the local library like other skins.

If using AeonNox or Estuary, clicking on an actor will bring up a list of the movies that the specific actor is in. Is there any way to enable this on Eminence? 
One more request from Alanon.

Can you change it like that? That this channel which is marked was on top?

http://imgie.pl/image/JgMOt
(2018-02-01, 00:36)kowalmisiek Wrote: Alanon Thank you very much for your work

I like the info "o" very much. It would be great if you could set this menu to double-click the "i" button. Probably it is impossible to do but I dream about it.
The signal quality bar already looks better. From my calculations, however, it is now 84% and should be 72%. If you could reduce it a bit.
Thank you again for your work.

Edit
Could you still have such options?

Could you make the setting in the Eminenece interface the "c" key between these options?  I mean that it would be possible to select the view key "C" between these two options.

I detected an error in the channel list "C". The last channel is invisible. The list of channels has 192 channels and the list shows 191.

On your first point, I'll try to decrease the signal bars a bit more, but I don't think that Kodi supports double clicks...
I've made some changes to the main info and added the timestamps.
As far as switching between the available channel options, if I can make it work without doing a lot of code rewrites, I'll add it in.

(2018-02-04, 00:03)kowalmisiek Wrote: One more request from Alanon.

Can you change it like that? That this channel which is marked was on top?

I'm not sure about this last point. In fact, it's likely that the last channel was hidden because of my previous attempts to get the list to behave like that. I can make the focused channel fixed in one position on the list, and all the other channels would go "around it". However, I'm not sure if that's such a good idea.

(2018-02-03, 02:13)arkon11qq Wrote: Frist off I want to thank whomever has been developing this skin. I was a user of XBMC on the original xbox for years, but it has been well over 10 years since I've used anything similar since.

I purchased a raspberry pi to play around with last year and discovered I could put Kodi on it, and I've been enjoying it ever since. Of all of the skins I've used, Eminence by far is the most aesthetically pleasing, and perfect for my uses. Smile Love the skin!

Secondly, I have one question regarding one Eminence feature. When I go to view the information for a movie, I often like to look at the cast and find out which other films I have they are in. Unlike some other skins, Eminence will bring up the cast, then search the web for other movies the actors have been in, but it does NOT display a list of the local content that they are in. I mostly use my kodi box in a remote cabin that does not have internet, so I'd love to find something that will automatically search the local library like other skins.

If using AeonNox or Estuary, clicking on an actor will bring up a list of the movies that the specific actor is in. Is there any way to enable this on Eminence? 

Welcome aboard! To be honest, the entire info interface is begging for an overhaul, but it's nigh-impossible to make it functional and keep it within the bounds of the skin interface. Anyways, there's some weirdness going on there, and I've actually noticed some kind of elaborate glitch. Basically, due to the way everything is constructed right now, browsing to the actor list and clicking with the mouse will result in searching offline, and going about the same process with a keyboard/remote will always result in an online search.

Anyways, there's a big update coming soon, so I'll poke around and do what I can to have this sorted. I might add an option, but I do believe that it makes more sense to search it within the DB as default for the offline variant of the Extended Info. The problem is that the Extended Info is finicky even on its own, and doesn't seem to reliably get opened...

Hi again, @Alanon My question is about films/tv shows stars tab in the info view. I've configured all my scrappers to use the spanish language (or I think so) , I get the film/tv show info in spanish, but when I enter in the character info I get that in english...Can you help me? Thanks...
That info is retrieved by Extended Info, not the skin or the scrapers. I think there's an Extended Info setting called ''TMDb localisation'' or something. Try changing that and see if it works.

• 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21