• 72(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
Hi and thanks for the super skin. I have problem with search for subtitles, download. Notifications about search and download are not visible.
good morning in these modifications does not appear the wigedt in the submenu ... is there any way to do it? or is there any previous version that if you have that feature Huh??
in the submenu is not the widget option and in the original skin if I need that feature ... is there any version of mod that does?
please
in the submenu there is not the option of wigedt in the main menu if it is in the submenu ... is there any version that does? Could it be added as in the original version
(2018-03-19, 19:48)AVeliki Wrote: Hi and thanks for the super skin. I have problem with search for subtitles, download. Notifications about search and download are not visible.

There shouldn't be a bug. You probably have "Show sorting and info-line headers" disabled in the skin settings. Switch it on and the upper portions of the subtitles window should display the information.

(2018-03-20, 12:49)Decosub Wrote: please
in the submenu there is not the option of wigedt in the main menu if it is in the submenu ... is there any version that does? Could it be added as in the original version

The mod has never had submenu widgets in any version, and it won't be getting them anytime soon. There are too many submenu modifications to invest in new widgets based on the submenu. For that, you have to use the original version of Eminence, not the mod.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hi again and again @Alanon I'm generating an EPG for my IPTV list with WebGrab+ and I can't get that the skin shows the Season and the episodes in the program/serie info (SxxExx). I have tested the WebGrab+ config files and I think that everything there is ok. Do you know something about it?

Thanks.
it does not matter it's the best skin by far ... thank you very much for developing it, thank you for your time
(2018-03-21, 00:08)Decosub Wrote: it does not matter it's the best skin by far ... thank you very much for developing it, thank you for your time
 I agree with the above.  I keep looking at other skins to try out thinking "maybe this one will be better!"  Nope, I always come back to Eminence 2 MOD.  

I'm sorry for cheating on you with other skins. LoL
(2018-03-20, 18:27)Alanon Wrote: There shouldn't be a bug. You probably have "Show sorting and info-line headers" disabled in the skin settings. Switch it on and the upper portions of the subtitles window should display the information.

Thanks Alanon. That helped.
Hi to all,

I'm having a problem with the setup color in the hub elements. I setup a different color for each hub list element but nothings happen.
Also hub element letter color isn't working for me. I just can change letter color writting it in the name description of the hub element.
Is there any option to make this two features on?

Thanx Alanon for your awesome job with the skin and your support. I hope we can see the new features of this beautiful skin on Kodi 18 very soon.
Hi everyone,

I am a little confused by the concept of Spotlight. I want to change Spotlight to show unwatched movies when I am in movies menu and next episodes when I am in series menu. Is there any way to do these?

And in movie information screen I see a "Portugal" flag for my legends, but I'd like to show "Brazil" flag. How can I change this?

Thanks!
(2018-03-25, 18:17)rusterboy77 Wrote: Hi to all,

I'm having a problem with the setup color in the hub elements. I setup a different color for each hub list element but nothings happen.
Also hub element letter color isn't working for me. I just can change letter color writting it in the name description of the hub element.
Is there any option to make this two features on?

Thanx Alanon for your awesome job with the skin and your support. I hope we can see the new features of this beautiful skin on Kodi 18 very soon.
Hello! This is an old glitch/limitation that I haven't been able to fix. Due to the complexity of the shortcuts structure, the hub elements basically inherit settings from the main menu hub setting. I haven't been able to find a way to establish the colours beyond a list, because they seem to enter in as parts of a distinct unit. The best I can do at this point is to separate the settings somewhat, so that the hub list elements will have one independent text and highlight colour, the one set for the first hub list element, but independent of the main menu colour setting. I'll push that fix soon.

As for 18, I haven't got the time to maintain any nightly builds, so I plan to move to v 18 exclusively when the first beta arrives and start building the skin slowly. Hopefully, I'll have everything up and running and any bugs fixed between the first beta and the final release. Smile
(2018-03-25, 20:32)cemmec Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am a little confused by the concept of Spotlight. I want to change Spotlight to show unwatched movies when I am in movies menu and next episodes when I am in series menu. Is there any way to do these?

And in movie information screen I see a "Portugal" flag for my legends, but I'd like to show "Brazil" flag. How can I change this?

Thanks!
  The Spotlight is basically just a renamed playlist, though it's been so long since I've fiddled with it that I've forgotten about which specific settings it has. You can easily achieve what you need by using any of the pre-configured playlists from the widget selection menu (there are separate configurations for Unwatched Episodes and Unwatched Movies, as well as random and recommended tv/movie playlists).

There are two screens with that information. If you use the extended info add-on call (the one that's activated through the extendedinfo button in the skin's info screen), it retrieves all the information from web sources, so any error can be found/checked on the TMDb site. As far as the skins primary info screen, language flags are assigned based on the file's actual audio and subtitle tags - bra is standard for Brazillian and por is for Portuguese. If you're seeing an improper tag it's most likely because the encoder named it incorrectly. There's nothing you can do about that except manually erase the Portuguese flag por.png from the skin folder (media/lang) and replace it with the Brazillian (bra.png), essentially removing Portuguese entirely.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2018-03-25, 22:56)Alanon Wrote: The Spotlight is basically just a renamed playlist, though it's been so long since I've fiddled with it that I've forgotten about which specific settings it has. You can easily achieve what you need by using any of the pre-configured playlists from the widget selection menu (there are separate configurations for Unwatched Episodes and Unwatched Movies, as well as random and recommended tv/movie playlists).

There are two screens with that information. If you use the extended info add-on call (the one that's activated through the extendedinfo button in the skin's info screen), it retrieves all the information from web sources, so any error can be found/checked on the TMDb site. As far as the skins primary info screen, language flags are assigned based on the file's actual audio and subtitle tags - bra is standard for Brazillian and por is for Portuguese. If you're seeing an improper tag it's most likely because the encoder named it incorrectly. There's nothing you can do about that except manually erase the Portuguese flag por.png from the skin folder (media/lang) and replace it with the Brazillian (bra.png), essentially removing Portuguese entirely.  
 I didn't find out how to to this in Spotlight.

And about the flag, It worked replacing the file por.png, but my substitles are external .srt files, how to rename srt to be recognized?
(2018-03-26, 00:16)cemmec Wrote:  I didn't find out how to to this in Spotlight.

And about the flag, It worked replacing the file por.png, but my substitles are external .srt files, how to rename srt to be recognized?

Wait a minute, do you mean Spotlight or Showcase? Huh

Spotlight is the non-configurable default widget that's used as a fallback when there are no individual widgets set up. The way to get widgets with other content to appear upon selecting Movies or Shows, or any other menu item, is to add different widgets for every main menu item in the main menu configuration settings.

On the other hand, Showcase is a separate widget menu that exists on its own and is configured as a separate menu, independent of any other skin setting or feature. The fact that you can activate it from any main menu shortcut makes no difference as to its content, it will always be the same menu configured in the settings, it's only for convenience sake.

As for subtitles, I presume that they either need to be in the same directory as the video files, or else bear the same name, but I'm not sure? They might need to have a language code somewhere in the title to be properly recognised.

(2018-03-25, 22:56)Alanon Wrote: Hello! This is an old glitch/limitation that I haven't been able to fix. Due to the complexity of the shortcuts structure, the hub elements basically inherit settings from the main menu hub setting. I haven't been able to find a way to establish the colours beyond a list, because they seem to enter in as parts of a distinct unit. The best I can do at this point is to separate the settings somewhat, so that the hub list elements will have one independent text and highlight colour, the one set for the first hub list element, but independent of the main menu colour setting. I'll push that fix soon.

As for 18, I haven't got the time to maintain any nightly builds, so I plan to move to v 18 exclusively when the first beta arrives and start building the skin slowly. Hopefully, I'll have everything up and running and any bugs fixed between the first beta and the final release. Smile

As always, thanx for your help and your quick reply. I hope you can fix it in the new version.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21