• 23(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2017-04-02, 03:09)eurogroovem5 Wrote: Welcome back everybody. I'm glad we are up and running. Can anyone assist me?

1.Wasn't there an option for a background image overlay on the main home screen? If there wasn't, is there a way to do this?

2.How can I leave the Header text and Home Tile text blank? It always reverts to "Home" and "Media Center" if I leave it blank.

Thanks. M

1. Actually, there wasn't, but there is now. Skin Settings / Home / Dim Home. Wink It's a bit brighter than it used to be, but it's still noticeable.

2. There's no real workaround. The spaces simply don't register as proper text. The only way is to completely remove all headers in the skin. Skin Settings / Header & Hubs / Show Header. That will also remove the Header in the Home screen.

(2017-04-02, 07:28)wobbly Wrote: hello love this skin ... on mane menu i just use text labels ( no icons ) ... is there a way to make the font bigger for this view ....... also would love to see a vertical home menu ... but bigger font would do thank you

The only way of increasing the font size is to edit the xml files. I wouldn't advise it. A vertical main menu is planned. Nod
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hello Alanon, where is the file of the genres to be able to translate them also into Spanish.
sorry for my English.
(2017-04-02, 11:01)reforo Wrote: Hello Alanon, where is the file of the genres to be able to translate them also into Spanish.
sorry for my English.

I think the genres are part of the Kodi system? Besides the skin language, there is also the Kodi system language, which is separate. If you select the Spanish language option in the Interface settings, then I think that the genres will also be in Spanish, along with a lot of other things? Can you check?

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
There seems to be an issue with this skin and the Plex addon where black horizontal strips will stay visible during playback.

The issue has been reported to Plex's GitHub page but they only offer support for the default skin: https://github.com/plexinc/plex-for-kodi/issues/74

Another issue is with some visual elements:

Is there any possibility of a fix sometime during the development of this skin?
Does this work on Kodi 18?
Hi there,
i'm trying to update the skin through your repo, but i get an error related to some color picker 1.0.12 dependencies, although i do have color picker installed.
(2017-04-02, 15:01)Paranoidjack Wrote: There seems to be an issue with this skin and the Plex addon where black horizontal strips will stay visible during playback.

Is there any possibility of a fix sometime during the development of this skin?

There is no official fix since the way the skin OSD is set up would need to be overhauled completely in order to work with Plex. Moreover, I've never used Plex, so that would also hinder progress.

However, in the old (discontinued) thread, there was a user of Plex reporting the same thing. Together we were able to achieve a workaround. However, I don't have the files in question. Perhaps you could take a look there, and send a PM to the user in question? Perhaps the files are still there?

(2017-04-05, 21:38)Nekromantik Wrote: Does this work on Kodi 18?

Leia development won't begin until beta comes round. However, if you bump the skin gui up a number, it should install. As far as I know, it should work, since there aren't any major skinning changes.

(2017-04-06, 12:42)golgoth Wrote: Hi there,
i'm trying to update the skin through your repo, but i get an error related to some color picker 1.0.12 dependencies, although i do have color picker installed.

Colour Picker has its own dependencies, mainly some python libraries, which should all install automatically if you have Marcel's repo. So be sure to install the beta repo.

If all else fails, you can see which add-ons the colour picker needs and install them manually. This sort of thing can happen for a variety of reasons, but a manual zip install almost always fixes it.

Is it just me, or is anyone else excited for this vertical menu feature? Alanon has been dropping hints at it for a while now lol. Give us a screen shot man!
(2017-04-07, 02:06)eurogroovem5 Wrote: Is it just me, or is anyone else excited for this vertical menu feature? Alanon has been dropping hints at it for a while now lol. Give us a screen shot man!

Hehe, don't get too excited, it will take a while. At the moment, it's just a concept in my head, and some very wrong-looking code, no more. First, I'll release an update with some bug fixes mentioned earlier in the thread (with a couple of new settings). You can expect that in the next few days. Then, I'll add in a LowList view. After that I expect there'll be some radio-silence from me, while I work on the vertical menu in earnest.

I am too very much looking forward to the vertical version, thats really good news Smile
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux

Leia development won't begin until beta comes round. However, if you bump the skin gui up a number, it should install. As far as I know, it should work, since there aren't any major skinning changes.

[/quote]

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P
Good morning Alanon here you have it https://mega.nz/#!FhN3hC4Y!wv11K2G3my9jQ...iff8BWRALQ
(2017-04-07, 18:59)Nekromantik Wrote:

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P (typie typie)
[/quote]

Bumping up the skin gui will indeed allow the skin to install, but alas that's all. Just tried it on the latest nightly, and the menu items cannot be entered. (Movies, Tv,Settings etc.)
I suspect it might take a bit more than a simple edit of the addons.xml file
Hi everyone, I ask a question, why I can not find a solution, install the Eminence MOD, everything works correctly, but I have problems with the PVR section, the first time I enter everything looks correctly, when I go to a channel, it plays well , The problem is to return to the channel list, only the channel miniature (it is as if it does not load the skin) this happens to me only in the Nvidia Shiled, in the pc walks correctly.

Here is the image where the problem is seen:

Sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish.
Seems like what caused my party mode crash issues was this mod.

I did some testing, on the same build it crashes when using party mode, it does not when i change the skin.
Looks like it has sth to do with artists slideshow, tho it happened when i just used fanart.

log:
https://pastebin.com/8bsz48rE
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21