• 39(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
Thumbs Up 
hi Alanon

I appreciate your wonderful effort for skin and specifically views but i think home need some change .

i find this build
watch gallery

and i take xml from this build and replace yours and work fine , i love skin mod but really need change in home Smile
thnx
@Alanon

Do you have a complete list of the view types and their id numbers?
(2017-07-18, 17:18)Paranoidjack Wrote: @Alanon

Do you have a complete list of the view types and their id numbers?

You can find a list you can use in "addons\skin.eminence.2.mod.Krypton\extras\views.xml". Wink
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Two important things concerning the upcoming 2.4.2 update:

1. You need to update the script.duration from the first post. The author of the addon made significant changes to its behaviour, and you need the latest version with the latest version of the skin for everything to work. I've also included the author's repo in the OP, just in case there are more updates. It seems to be better overall, with the errors it caused in the logs now gone. Big Grin

2. There are significant changes to the way view-type locking is handled, hopefully, this will eliminate the remaining bugs. I'd recommend unlocking all your view-types prior to updating.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
ignore this
(2017-07-19, 10:44)Alanon Wrote: Two important things concerning the upcoming 2.4.2 update:

1. You need to update the script.duration from the first post. The author of the addon made significant changes to its behaviour, and you need the latest version with the latest version of the skin for everything to work. I've also included the author's repo in the OP, just in case there are more updates. It seems to be better overall, with the errors it caused in the logs now gone. Big Grin

2. There are significant changes to the way view-type locking is handled, hopefully, this will eliminate the remaining bugs. I'd recommend unlocking all your view-types prior to updating.

Alanon,

Thanks for the latest update.

The removal of the overlay on the background on movie info now looks great....thanks.

There are still issues with the age ratings on the bottom of screen amongst movie info icons.
This is what I am seeing & none of the icons are consistant & look terrible, apart from PG:

Rated U = an empty space
Rated PG = a nice white logo to match the others alongside, PG in a rectangle
Rated 12 = a nasty looking grey coloured 12
Rated 12A = a nasty looking grey coloured 12 (same as above)
Rated 15 = an empty space
Rated 18 = a nasty looking red coloured 18
If no rating is shown on movie info screen = an empty space

If you like, I could make some for you if you let me know format & size/sizes

Cheers.
(2017-07-19, 21:51)taurus35 Wrote: Alanon,

Thanks for the latest update.

The removal of the overlay on the background on movie info now looks great....thanks.

There are still issues with the age ratings on the bottom of screen amongst movie info icons.
This is what I am seeing & none of the icons are consistant & look terrible, apart from PG:

Rated U = an empty space
Rated PG = a nice white logo to match the others alongside, PG in a rectangle
Rated 12 = a nasty looking grey coloured 12
Rated 12A = a nasty looking grey coloured 12 (same as above)
Rated 15 = an empty space
Rated 18 = a nasty looking red coloured 18
If no rating is shown on movie info screen = an empty space

If you like, I could make some for you if you let me know format & size/sizes

Cheers.

Well, I'll be... Fix one bug, and cause another. Big Grin

There's no need to make anything, there are already complete sets in the skin for USA, UK, France, Germany, Brazil, Hungary and some others. For whatever reason, what you seem to be getting are the German rating icons. (Pretty ugly, I agree) xD

The conditions for the icons include a country prefix, which for some reason isn't present in your setup. You seem to have only the rating, without the country of origin recorded. ie, you have only "12A" listed and not "UK: 12A" or something of the kind. That is the reason you only had the R displayed previously, since it was the only condition that searched for the bare letter R within the rating. If you've scraped the Uk ratings, that should mean you also have the UK somewhere in the rating.

What puzzles me is that the code used for this is pretty old, and it exists in several well-known skins. The ratings have been in use for years, and if something was wrong with the code, there'd be known alterations. That leads me to believe there's something strange going on with the values that were scraped. This might be due to the scraper and/or scraper settings you've used?

If you don't mind perhaps trying to experiment with one or two films with the various scrapers/settings?

i tried to delete this post but couldn't.
I figured out my issue
i did find a bug i think.

items on the main menu that don't have a drop down menu seem to bug out for me. It thinks there is a dropdown

here is a debug log

https://pastebin.com/YFf6rguq

it launches a "library showcase" menu that seems to be blank.
(2017-07-20, 00:26)wonslung Wrote: i did find a bug i think.

items on the main menu that don't have a drop down menu seem to bug out for me. It thinks there is a dropdown

here is a debug log

https://pastebin.com/YFf6rguq

it launches a "library showcase" menu that seems to be blank.

There is a setting to launch the Showcase on menu items without a submenu. You can turn it off in the skin settings. Then the showcase will only be accessible through a menu shortcut.

You can also configure the widgets that will be displayed in the Showcase from the skin settings.

Didn't there used to be an option that staggered the menu items in the tiles, almost like they were forming a wave?

edit

Where are the showcase settings?
Thanks, i figured out how to disable it.

It seems like all the current showcase widgets are related to library mode. Can you customize them to use addon widgets similar to the other menus? That could be very useful for me

edit:

I'm sorry for so many posts...This new feature is amazing. The showcase widgets are global though right? you can't have a different showcase for each menu item can you?
Yes, it's really like a special widget window or widget hub. You can place whatever you want inside, but it's limited to 8 entries, and there's only one of them. [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H440

Not a big deal, but the rss window is a bit screwy, lol
Image[/align]
(2017-07-20, 00:59)Alanon Wrote: Yes, it's really like a special widget window or widget hub. You can place whatever you want inside, but it's limited to 8 entries, and there's only one of them. [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H440 (typie typie)

it's awesome though. Leveraging Super Favourites with this is killer...i love it.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21