• 66(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2018-01-13, 02:23)stevo629 Wrote: I don't know if this falls into the same type of question, but I would love if there was a way to create customized lists, like the hub, where I can make a group of whatever I want in a window like a list view or like the add-on view.  Sometimes you just don't need the hub with a big preview panel.
I'll see what I can rustle up. Wink
(2018-01-13, 15:18)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello Alanon

When will you release the new version of the skin with these patches? 
It will take some time, probably a week or so. There's much to do still, some more options to add, and some text that needs to be translated.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Thank you. I am waiting for a new version. Is the verse of your Eminence skin for the new KODI 18 LibreELEC?
(2018-01-13, 17:16)kowalmisiek Wrote: Thank you. I am waiting for a new version. Is the verse of your Eminence skin for the new KODI 18 LibreELEC?
No, it's still going to be Krypton. The goal is to have as polished and stable a skin as possible on Krypton before moving over to Leia, because the new version will demand changes to be made anyway. My plan is to move over to Leia only when Leia Beta 1 is unveiled. There's no point in using Leia nightly builds, as I don't have the time to react constantly on nightly changes and breakages, and I don't want to have a skin that can break every other day.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hello, Alanon

I found a PVR error in Eminence. After pressing "O" on the keyboard, a menu appears. In it there is a progress bar signal quality and SNR. I noticed that I'm 72% and the pasture belt is full.

https://zapodaj.net/370ae8f36d8e6.jpg.html

One more favour. Is it possible to add an additional option to Eminence so that after pressing the "C" key (channel list) the channel that is currently selected wasat the top of the list As it is in the Estuary skin.

One more favour. Could it be possible to set the channel list in this form for the "C" key?
https://zapodaj.net/1e3df28d49303.jpg.html
Hi Alanon,

I hope your name's in reference to the Druid. I've always loved Eminence as a skin and would like to carry on using it.
I'm looking for a way to enable Q's EIM in the Video OSD, so when you select the info button on the OSD it loads EIM for that show/film instead of showing the plot and a non-clickable cast list (I like the way you have the cast list on there).
My Mrs has an irritating tendency to wonder what other things a cast member has been in and then googles it on her phone and it annoys me (the bright light of the phone and the fact that she's not paying attention). Is there any way to add the ability to click on the cast list that's already present so it loads the persons EIM info or just make load it EIM when clicking the info button? I'd be happy to give it a go myself with a bit of guidance as I'm not much of a coder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Peter
(2018-01-18, 15:17)Peter88 Wrote: Hi Alanon,

I hope your name's in reference to the Druid. I've always loved Eminence as a skin and would like to carry on using it.
I'm looking for a way to enable Q's EIM in the Video OSD, so when you select the info button on the OSD it loads EIM for that show/film instead of showing the plot and a non-clickable cast list (I like the way you have the cast list on there).
My Mrs has an irritating tendency to wonder what other things a cast member has been in and then googles it on her phone and it annoys me (the bright light of the phone and the fact that she's not paying attention). Is there any way to add the ability to click on the cast list that's already present so it loads the persons EIM info or just make load it EIM when clicking the info button? I'd be happy to give it a go myself with a bit of guidance as I'm not much of a coder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Peter
 Although your post will probably get deleted because your discussing banned addons, your answer is on the first page of the EIM support thread.
Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't notice EIM in the banned addon list. The support only shows to add a button to the homescreen or replace the skins current usage of info dialog. I've added it into the dialogvideoinfo.xml and it all works but it doesn't do what I was asking. I'll have to do a lot of messing about. I'm sure I'll get there eventually, I just don't know where to look for the OSD info button settings.
(2018-01-18, 18:45)Peter88 Wrote: Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't notice EIM in the banned addon list. The support only shows to add a button to the homescreen or replace the skins current usage of info dialog. I've added it into the dialogvideoinfo.xml and it all works but it doesn't do what I was asking. I'll have to do a lot of messing about. I'm sure I'll get there eventually, I just don't know where to look for the OSD info button settings.
 Sorry for the late response. As far as I know, there's no way to make the info clickable, but replacing the button function should be simple enough.
What you're looking for is located in the Includes_Window.xml file. Depending on which button you'd like to switch it to, I'd presume you're looking for the "Window_OSD_Right_Video" include, specifically button 4.

PS. It is a reference to the Druid, just with one L, since the proper name is almost always taken. XD

Hello Alanon

How is introducing changes in PVR going? Will you do as I said and remove "now" and "next" with info?
Would you like to increase the area in the info menu to display the picon of channels?

Could you also rewrite the channel menu in this way?

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/110417/37238151...0_0_0x.jpg

In the current menu of the channels, the program descriptions are not visible.

https://zapodaj.net/ffbb9b20aff2c.png.html

PS.

Can you set this view for the "C" key?

https://zapodaj.net/ffbb9b20aff2c.png.html
@kowalmisiekSorry for the late response. The bug that you've reported has been fixed. As far as the channel list goes, I've opened Estuary, and no matter which channel I pick, the playing channel never goes to the top. I've looked at the code and made some changes, but I have no idea if it will work. I've also added an info panel to the channel screen and made the channel titles in the channel view scrollable to improve legibility.

As far as more substantial overhauls go, it will have to wait for Leia. I know that Leia introduced major changes to the PVR code backend, which will most likely require major alterations. There's no way to tell until I begin the process. I don't want to mod something now only for it to break when I start working on making the skin compatible with Leia.

Thanks Alanon, it's hard to find an unused username these days. That's greatly appreciated. I'll give it a shot.
Thank you for answering Alanon

When can I expect the patches to be released?
Hello,

first, thank you for this skin. 

If it´s possible, could you add an option to show the plot overlay screen when you are in the DialogVideoInfo? I think it would be useful to show this screen by pressing a button, not only waiting X seconds.

Thank you,
regards.
(2018-01-20, 10:55)Alanon Wrote:
(2018-01-18, 18:45)Peter88 Wrote: Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't notice EIM in the banned addon list. The support only shows to add a button to the homescreen or replace the skins current usage of info dialog. I've added it into the dialogvideoinfo.xml and it all works but it doesn't do what I was asking. I'll have to do a lot of messing about. I'm sure I'll get there eventually, I just don't know where to look for the OSD info button settings.
 Sorry for the late response. As far as I know, there's no way to make the info clickable, but replacing the button function should be simple enough.
What you're looking for is located in the Includes_Window.xml file. Depending on which button you'd like to switch it to, I'd presume you're looking for the "Window_OSD_Right_Video" include, specifically button 4.

PS. It is a reference to the Druid, just with one L, since the proper name is almost always taken. XD  
I finally did it! Thank you for the help (I can't figure out how to mark a thanks on here)

I used this code:
<control type="button" id="5">
            <description>Extended Info</description>
             <width>200</width>
            <height>48</height>
            <align>left</align>
            <font>noop</font>
            <texturefocus colordiffuse="$VAR[HighlightColor]">osd/info+.png</texturefocus>
            <texturenofocus colordiffuse="LineLabel">osd/info+.png</texturenofocus>
            <onclick condition="!Player.Paused + !Skin.HasSetting(DontPauseOSD)">SetProperty(OSDExtendedInfo,1,Home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="!Player.Paused + !Skin.HasSetting(DontPauseOSD)">Pause</onclick>
            <onclick condition="VideoPlayer.Content(movies)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title],imdb_id=$INFO[VideoPlayer.IMDBNumber])</onclick>
            <onclick condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,name=$INFO[VideoPlayer.TvShowTitle])</onclick>
            <enable>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</enable>
            <include>Defs_OSDButton</include>
        </control>

I knicked that off a different skin that already did what I wanted haha. I did say I can copy and paste didn't I? I just added a + to the info.png in your skin and it looks great and works. You guys could probably do this in your sleep, but I'm quite proud of my ability to plagiarise. It's served me well throughout my life haha.
Thank you Alanon, keep up the great work it is appreciated.
Hello again.   I would like to change the font of clock, AM/PM, and the date line.  I know it's in the font.xml file but I'm not sure where.
Hopefully this is possible without inadvertently changing something else.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21