• 71(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
Hi again, @Alanon  . Is there any way to fix this? I like the tv show next aired addon so I wouldn't like to deinstall it...

Thanks.
(2018-03-16, 20:36)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: Hi again, @Alanon  . Is there any way to fix this? I like the tv show next aired addon so I wouldn't like to deinstall it...

Thanks.
You can turn off the duration flags in the settings. That should move the flags more to the right.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Where can I do that? Can you tell me the route? Settings > ...
Ok, I've got it...
(2018-03-16, 21:35)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: Ok, I've got it...
 For TV Shows: Skin Settings / Library options / Info displayed for episodes / None

For Movies: Skin Settings / Library options / Show duration flags

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Buenos días
En la última actualización a desaparecido del submenu la opción
widgets es una lastima habría alguna forma de añadirla al submenu ? Tengo la otras versiones configuradas y me iba muy bien
Gracias
Buenos días
En el submenu a desaparecido la opción widget por favor cómo puedo añadirla
Hello Decosub

We are an English forum. Please also post a google translation if you choose to write in another language.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi again @Alanon I don't understand this. If I'm watching a tv show (from local) or a streaming (iptv) in 1080 or 720 the screen shows me the that SDTV flag. What's the problem? Is it correct?

Thanks.
(2018-03-17, 12:45)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: Hi again @Alanon I don't understand this. If I'm watching a tv show (from local) or a streaming (iptv) in 1080 or 720 the screen shows me the that SDTV flag. What's the problem? Is it correct?

Thanks.
One is the resolution, the other the source that the file came from (like webrip, Bluray, DVD, etc). The resolution is read directly from the file, but the source is based on the file name and path only, so the resolution is always more accurate. Basically, for the sources to work properly, you have to have the source type as part of the filepath somewhere. For example, the skin defaults to SD-TV in cases when "TV" is a part of the name, but there's no HDTV specified.

It could be that you have your files and folders organised in some manner that always triggers the sdtv source type and not the others? I could try and make the conditions for sdtv a bit more relaxed and have it ignore just the tv part completely, but the issue with that is that if the skin doesn't recognise any of the defined source types, you'll most likely get only an ugly question mark. 

By the way, do you by chance understand what the previous poster asked? As far as I can tell from my limited Spanish, widget submenus have disappeared, but I don't understand what that means?

Ok, and yes, I could fix the problem that I posted before...

Thank you.
hii all,
just wondering, is there any widget or sub menu I can use for "watch in progress" , meaning all the shows and movies I started watching and not finished...
that will be great.
Porrrrer favorecer alguien sabe en qué versión desapareció el widget de submenuHuh?? Me estoy volviendo loco probando versiones necesito que el submenu pueda añadir widgets
(2018-03-18, 11:42)scofield272 Wrote: hii all,
just wondering, is there any widget or sub menu I can use for "watch in progress" , meaning all the shows and movies I started watching and not finished...
that will be great.
Currently, it is separated between episodes and shows. The easiest way would be to combine the "in progress" playlists for both films and shows into one custom playlist, then use that as a custom widget.

(2018-03-18, 13:03)Decosub Wrote: Porrrrer favorecer alguien sabe en qué versión desapareció el widget de submenuHuh?? Me estoy volviendo loco probando versiones necesito que el submenu pueda añadir widgets
¿Puedes explicar en inglés cuál es el problema?

Buenos días los addons no dejan de hacer aparecer una y otra vez ventanas emergente cada vez que entro y salgo de un menú aparece la ventana emergente de los addons.,. Se puede quitar de alguna maneraHuhHuh?!!!!!

El submenu no dispone de wigedt se puede añadir o hay alguna versión que disponga de wigedt en el submenuHuh??
Gracias
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21