• 79(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
Apologies if this has been answered before, currently running your excellent skin mod on leia, I know that changing the menu creates a hard crash, which part of the skin settings xml do I change please
(2018-06-06, 21:57)antcj Wrote: Nobody?
I've been looking into this for the past couple of days and I just can't find what makes the difference in behaviour. It's probably some line of code in the skin shortcuts code that I've missed. I'll add in that option just as soon as I'm able to find it.
(2018-06-08, 18:14)Criddler23 Wrote: Apologies if this has been answered before, currently running your excellent skin mod on leia, I know that changing the menu creates a hard crash, which part of the skin settings xml do I change please
You need to find setting id="homestyle" and enter one of the following as the value: beveled, emptybeveled, rounded, emptyrounded, squared, emptysquared, circle, emptycircle, iconsonly, textintiile, textonly, vertical.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Many thanks
Thanks appreciate the effort.
Anybody else having issues installing the new 1.0.2 repo?
It won't update within Kodi and manually installing the zip results in an error message.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
(2018-06-10, 13:56)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Anybody else having issues installing the new 1.0.2 repo?
It won't update within Kodi and manually installing the zip results in an error message.
Hmmm. The change in the repo structure might have made it impossible to update the repo from within itself. I've had so much conflicts trying to set it all up that I can't remember if I also had your issue. You can try removing the old repo completely, then manually installing the new repo zip.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Fixed it.
For some reason it tried to update the Leia version of your repo.
Downloaded 1.0.2 Krypton version, repo installed fine.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
Hey Alanon, ive noticed with this skin (Leia) the animated posters keep getting stored and taking up alot of space in userdata\addon_data\script.module.metadatautils\animatedgifs. I checked to be sure "use animated posters" is not checked in skin settings, but the animated artwork still get stored. Takes up quite a bit of space after a while. Any idea?
(2018-06-22, 13:34)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Alanon, ive noticed with this skin (Leia) the animated posters keep getting stored and taking up alot of space in userdata\addon_data\script.module.metadatautils\animatedgifs. I checked to be sure "use animated posters" is not checked in skin settings, but the animated artwork still get stored. Takes up quite a bit of space after a while. Any idea?

The skin only contains a "switch" to use available animated artwork, so there shouldn't be any difference there. The setting determining whether to retrieve them at all should be located in one of the skin helper add-on settings, though I can't remember which one. That being said, Artwork Beef has an additional option in the Movies section for "Additional art types for movies" with animated posters and fanart listed. You might try deleting those as well.

Hello,

I am new to this skin but I already find it really awesome. However I still cannot understand what the "switch" option under View Options is doing:

Alanon. Can u add the option to open submenu by touch holding the main menu. I need this for the touchscreen. Thanks.
(2018-06-29, 12:05)barev Wrote: Hello,

I am new to this skin but I already find it really awesome. However I still cannot understand what the "switch" option under View Options is doing:
No need to worry, that's a redundant setting. Big Grin It will be removed as soon as I get some time to return to Krypton. In Leia it should already be gone.

(2018-06-29, 13:28)prettysick Wrote: Alanon. Can u add the option to open submenu by touch holding the main menu. I need this for the touchscreen. Thanks.
I don't use Kodi on touch devices, so it's difficult to implement such things. However, there is already a touch option in the submenu setting? I copied the implementation from some skins a while back, but I received no feedback?

Thanks much Alanon, appreciate your prompt response!
Another quick question: Are animated weather icons supported? When I choose such they do not display, the regular icons are fine.
I am using the Krypton version as under android Leia is still a no-go.
(2018-06-29, 23:01)barev Wrote: Thanks much Alanon, appreciate your prompt response!
Another quick question: Are animated weather icons supported? When I choose such they do not display, the regular icons are fine.
I am using the Krypton version as under android Leia is still a no-go.
 Yes, I see what you mean. It seems it's broken in Leia as well. I just pushed an update for Krypton, let me know if the icons work for you!

trying this out, and it fixes a lot of my issues with the vanilla Eminence 2 skin, so thanks for your hard work Smile

One thing i'm still struggling with though..

How do you bring up the View Options menu using the mouse, (and can it be turned into a popup menu instead of a dropdown menu?) I can only seem to bring it up by pressing the Right arrow key when hovering over a right-most entry in Poster view, or by pressing M (although when pressing M the menu keeps appearing and disappearing when moving the mouse)
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21