• 115(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
Hey Alanon, Question. Is there a way I can have a specific HUB open at boot instead of the Eminence home menu?  Trying to set something specific in this fashion. Thanks!
(2020-01-03, 20:02)odelot Wrote: Hello!, I've an issue that I don't know if it has been reported before:

In Kodi Leia (18.5), when I try to personalize the colour or each button element of the main menu, the colorpicker runs ok, but when I confirm the colour selected, nothing happens and don't apply the changes. However, in the backcolor of bar menu, the colorpicker runs ok and the color is applied correctly... Anybody knows this problem and how to resolve it??, Or is an issue that don't have still resolution??.

In previous Kodi version (17.6) the colorpicker make the changes without any problem, but in Leia don't works correctly.

Thank you and regards!!

I reply myself: I've resolved manually until it will be resolved in the next version:

Inside folder script.skinshortcuts, there is a file .properties that inside has all the properties of every element of the main menu, only we have to add a extra node for every element of the menu with property "tilecolor" in hexadecimal, and the color is applied correctly.
Which files controls the text for the widgets?
Hi, quick question. My current background is a widget rotating a playlist of my choice. Is there any way to change the rotation time. It currently rotates every 5 seconds or so and I would like to make it higher. There isn't a GUI setting I'm aware of. Which file do I edit to change it!?

Thanks
Quick answer: Use the thread search! Tongue

Or here the answer to me from Alanon:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2856807

Includes_Home.xml, line 1609 is for the background. Using Multi-Weather pictures and it works.
RPi3 | RPi4 | LibreElec Kodi
(2020-01-29, 23:37)nojoe Wrote: Quick answer: Use the thread search! Tongue

Or here the answer to me from Alanon:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2856807

Includes_Home.xml, line 1609 is for the background. Using Multi-Weather pictures and it works.

Thankyou, that works perfectly.
On the topic of widgets.. Is there a way to have the widget background rotate the extrafanarts also.!? I can change it manually per movie but it would be great to see it all displayed automatically. The option for using extrafanart doesn't work for widgets.

Thanks
(2020-01-20, 13:48)odelot Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 20:02)odelot Wrote: Hello!, I've an issue that I don't know if it has been reported before:

In Kodi Leia (18.5), when I try to personalize the colour or each button element of the main menu, the colorpicker runs ok, but when I confirm the colour selected, nothing happens and don't apply the changes. However, in the backcolor of bar menu, the colorpicker runs ok and the color is applied correctly... Anybody knows this problem and how to resolve it??, Or is an issue that don't have still resolution??.

In previous Kodi version (17.6) the colorpicker make the changes without any problem, but in Leia don't works correctly.

Thank you and regards!!

I reply myself: I've resolved manually until it will be resolved in the next version:

Inside folder script.skinshortcuts, there is a file .properties that inside has all the properties of every element of the main menu, only we have to add a extra node for every element of the menu with property "tilecolor" in hexadecimal, and the color is applied correctly.   
Thanks odelot, that was very helpful.

The file I had to edit was “userdata/addon_data/skin.eminence.2.mod.properties”.  I discovered that this file is no longer created in a clean install - I had to overwrite my Userdata with that from an old backup and then amend it.  Just pasting in the old “skin.eminence.2.mod.properties” did not work.

I presume the reason the “Enable individual colour for each tile in home customisation” feature  is no longer working is something to do with the “script.skinshortcuts” setup, but this is way outside my expertise.
(2019-11-28, 20:56)Alanon Wrote:
(2019-11-26, 13:14)SkywalkerPD Wrote: @Alanon Will you provide us with an update of this great skin in the future? This is my favorite skin for Kodi and I use it on all my installations.

Hello again guys!

These days I haven't had much free time to poke around the skin. A lot of stuff is in the works and is half-finished or less: small tweaks, a basic game interface with proper view support, some upgrades for PVR, etc. These larger tweaks impact many files and skin elements and require many edits to implement properly, and each pause I take makes restarting the work more difficult, since I have to remember what I did and where exactly I left off. All of this is becoming a bit much to disentangle.

I'm deciding on how best to proceed. Currently I'm leaning towards finishing up the smaller stuff in order to release at least some sort of update by the end of the year, and leave the difficult things like PVR and this color bug that I have no idea where it came from, for a later date. 
Any news or updates on this @Alanon ?
Using the new artist slideshow add-on for music visualization, I just get a backdrop telling me that the skin I'm using doesn't support this add-on and that I should make a post in the corresponding skin thread to alert the author of said skin to implement support for it.

So, that's what I'm doing Wink
If anyone wants my pvr mod u can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPgY66Q...qLmMKiOobD

Thanks alanon
Hi,

First, thank for this amazing skin.

I want to have a music theme for movies or tv shows.
Is Tvtunes compatible with this skin ?
I have install it but no music theme is played.

Thanks.
Dear author/all, I love the skin in general, I love it in kiosk mode mostly. I've got it set up mostly how I like the menus so I rarely need the top drop down menu options.

One thing I was thinking though, since moody remembers it's layouts screen to screen, and I have things how I want them.. is there any UI graphic file I could edit to remove this line in the UI?

How is this part generated? It's not just a graphic I'm sure....

It's a small thing but just getting it where I like it, hope you see what I mean.

Stay well all, if ever there was a time to bunker down and kodify.

SORT BY: DEFAULT (DESCENDING) etc...
I love this skin one of the best. I was hoping to get a list for the numerical codes for the various view types for movies and tv. I am using the netflix addon and you can set it in the addon but it needs numbers. From what I understand it is skin specific. Also if anyone else is doing this and has a good setup for view types that they like would love to hear it.
Hey all, I'll keep it short. Trying to work out what's wrong, I'm running 3.04 of Eminence2Mod, along with ArtistSlideshow 3.2.1 by pkscout.

I'm receiving the full screen ARTIST SLIDESHOW WARNING background upon full screen music.

Is there a working fix/combination available somewhere please?

Many thanks
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21