• 118(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2020-03-02, 14:48)m3ndi Wrote: If anyone wants my pvr mod u can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPgY66Q...qLmMKiOobD

Thanks alanon

Download, replace files and reboot
(2020-07-16, 11:07)m3ndi Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 14:48)m3ndi Wrote: If anyone wants my pvr mod u can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPgY66Q...qLmMKiOobD

Thanks alanon

Download, replace files and reboot

Where to replace the files? These are all spread out in different areas?
(2020-07-14, 08:20)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2019-10-29, 22:57)m3ndi Wrote: For somebody that wants that pvr on eminence 2 mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qwapwH...ew2yjhKZLT

Only have the issue with the color boxes on main menu, waiting for alanon if he knows how solve it Confused
Thanks for this.  How can I install? I see many of the same files in the build? Thanks

Depend system

addons/skin.eminence.2.mod/
(2020-04-27, 10:46)PantsOnFire Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 09:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 11:18)PantsOnFire Wrote: Hey all,
Dear Alanon,

I do hope everyone is well and safe at the moment.

Dear author:
I was just wondering if there was any plan to include support for ArtistSlideshow add-on in your release? Over on the add-on official thread, the author kindly suggested some modifications I could make to MusicVisalization.xml to resolve, but it resulted in zero background (basically a black background behind the Music OSD (fullscreen)).

With his most recent release (3.1.5) he's configured it to show a warning/splash screen at full screen, directing users to approach skin authors and ask them about support for the add-on (why I'm here ofc) :-D

He suggested : using 2.x version of his AS add-on, modding the MusicVisualization.xml file (of your skin) as a fix. But I think he was taking his best guess, which is appreciated.

But it didn't work, it just shows a black background at fullscreen (playing music).

Have you had much luck with this issue Alanon?

Kind regards.

I've created a pull request on github. If you are familiar with programming, you can also edit the file yourself:

Open MusicVisualisation.xml, search for:

xml:
         <control type="multiimage">
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>          
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow)</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="65" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(OSDVisualisation.ShowFanart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

replace with:

xml:
         <control type="image">
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture>
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="65" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(OSDVisualisation.ShowFanart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistSlideshow.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

Save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. Smile  

Hi Beatmasters,
Thanks for the help, I tried the above but I have to be honest i'm still not getting a result.

I went through very carefully and edited the XML as you described.

-- there may be *one* small thing in the way (only thing that I can think of off top my head) ---  my music library is hosted remotely   (sharing from a raspberry Pi running OSMC)  and i'm accessing this content through shared library  (uPnP) from that Pi.

But, I still don't think that would be the problem, I think all that kodi cares about is what's playing, as long as the artist and track title are present, AS can do it's job.

really strange how I can't get this sorted.. :-( mus thave tried half a dozen times now.

Hello, thanks for your help.
Using Kodi on Shield TV (18.7 on android TV) I have a different result.
When I'm on Music player screen your tips work very well and artist slideshow un flowlessly.
But.....
When I come to the home screen, the alert message of massive change on artist slideshow come back, and I always have this message on the homescreen.
Maybe need to change something else in dedicated homescreen xml, but I don't know many things on it and don't want to made mistake.
Do you have a solution to made artist slideshow new version work well on homescreen to?
Hi @Alanon Firstly I would like to congratulate you for the amazing work that you have done in this skin to enhance the abilities of the original eminence, But i have 2 issues that i am facing and i would like to fix them. The first issue is that in some up to date programs add ons the logos are missing and they appear the official kodi logo instead of the original picture. In addition the next issue is that on the player the broswe for subtitles option and in general the whole kodi subtitles menu while playing a video or a stream is missing and it's pretty bad since the people that use the kodi offline or have custom or even downloaded subtitles in their devices can't use them . Thank you for your time and once again , you have done an amazing work mate and I hope you can fix these two issues
(2020-04-27, 10:46)PantsOnFire Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 09:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 11:18)PantsOnFire Wrote: Hey all,
Dear Alanon,

I do hope everyone is well and safe at the moment.

Dear author:
I was just wondering if there was any plan to include support for ArtistSlideshow add-on in your release? Over on the add-on official thread, the author kindly suggested some modifications I could make to MusicVisalization.xml to resolve, but it resulted in zero background (basically a black background behind the Music OSD (fullscreen)).

With his most recent release (3.1.5) he's configured it to show a warning/splash screen at full screen, directing users to approach skin authors and ask them about support for the add-on (why I'm here ofc) :-D

He suggested : using 2.x version of his AS add-on, modding the MusicVisualization.xml file (of your skin) as a fix. But I think he was taking his best guess, which is appreciated.

But it didn't work, it just shows a black background at fullscreen (playing music).

Have you had much luck with this issue Alanon?

Kind regards.

I've created a pull request on github. If you are familiar with programming, you can also edit the file yourself:

Open MusicVisualisation.xml, search for:

xml:
         <control type="multiimage">
            <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>          
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow)</visible>
        </control>

replace with:

xml:
         <control type="image">
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture>
            <visible>Skin.String(MusicVisualisation, artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible>
        </control>

Save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. Smile  

Hi Beatmasters,
Thanks for the help, I tried the above but I have to be honest i'm still not getting a result.

I went through very carefully and edited the XML as you described.

-- there may be *one* small thing in the way (only thing that I can think of off top my head) ---  my music library is hosted remotely   (sharing from a raspberry Pi running OSMC)  and i'm accessing this content through shared library  (uPnP) from that Pi.

But, I still don't think that would be the problem, I think all that kodi cares about is what's playing, as long as the artist and track title are present, AS can do it's job.

really strange how I can't get this sorted.. :-( mus thave tried half a dozen times now.

Do you solve your problem with artist slideshow?
I try the method and modify my MusicVisualisation.xml of the skin.
For me the result was grear when I on Music Player page, but when I come back to Home the Warning message of artistskideshow come back, I can't see witch other xml I must modify to resolve this.
Do your fix this problem? and how?
(2019-12-19, 23:52)Alanon Wrote:
(2019-11-29, 10:15)nojoe Wrote: [font][font]¿Quizás alguien pueda ayudarme aquí con mi pequeño ajuste MusicVisualization.xml? [/font][font]Trataré de colocar el artista / título en el CD giratorio en blanco, pero solo tengo un nudo en mi cerebro.[/font][/font]

[font][font]En el mismo lugar en MusicVisualization.xml donde modificó la posición del disco, debería haber dos etiquetas. [/font][font]Son las dos piezas de texto (Álbum y Artista) que se superponen al disco bajo ciertas condiciones. [/font][font]Lo que necesita modificar son los parámetros de animación de rotación de esas dos etiquetas. [/font][font]Las animaciones controlan el alcance de la rotación (el tamaño del círculo), la posición inicial y otras características similares.[/font][/font]

(2019-12-12, 14:59)Makrod Wrote: [font][font]Tengo un problema, ¿no veo algunos íconos de los géneros de las películas que alguien sabe cómo resolver? [/font][/font]

[font][font]Gracias[/font][/font]

[font][font]Es debido a su configuración de idioma. [/font][font]Creo que los paquetes y Kodi hacen coincidir los géneros con los nombres de los archivos de imágenes. [/font][font]Como solo utilizo inglés, no estoy seguro de qué sucede en el caso de los pocos idiomas que se han traducido.[/font][/font]

Do you have plans to adapt eminence for kodi 19 matrix? Thanks! Smile
@Alanon I have upgrade the Spanish translation for your wonderful skin. The translation was incomplete and incorrect for some items. You have one pull request in Github. I invite all Spanish users to try it.
(2020-08-06, 12:22)m3ndi Wrote:
(2019-12-19, 23:52)Alanon Wrote:
(2019-11-29, 10:15)nojoe Wrote: ¿Quizás alguien pueda ayudarme aquí con mi pequeño ajuste MusicVisualization.xml? Trataré de colocar el artista / título en el CD giratorio en blanco, pero solo tengo un nudo en mi cerebro.

En el mismo lugar en MusicVisualization.xml donde modificó la posición del disco, debería haber dos etiquetas. Son las dos piezas de texto (Álbum y Artista) que se superponen al disco bajo ciertas condiciones. Lo que necesita modificar son los parámetros de animación de rotación de esas dos etiquetas. Las animaciones controlan el alcance de la rotación (el tamaño del círculo), la posición inicial y otras características similares.

(2019-12-12, 14:59)Makrod Wrote: Tengo un problema, ¿no veo algunos íconos de los géneros de las películas que alguien sabe cómo resolver?

Gracias

Es debido a su configuración de idioma. Creo que los paquetes y Kodi hacen coincidir los géneros con los nombres de los archivos de imágenes. Como solo utilizo inglés, no estoy seguro de qué sucede en el caso de los pocos idiomas que se han traducido.

Do you have plans to adapt eminence for kodi 19 matrix? Thanks! Smile
Unfortunately Alanon seems to have abandoned this skin. Some of the third party add-ons it uses have already been converted to Matrix (https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/), others are convertible. 

However, the add-on “script.module.beautifulsoup” has been completely replaced by “script.module.beautifulsoup4”, so “script.module.metadatautils” will need to be updated to both Matrix, and to using this new version.  Any volunteers?
How do I solve "The dependency on script.skin.helper.service version 1.1.23 could not be satisfied" error that I get when I try to install this skin?
@Alanon
Please come back.
Eminence skin was just my favorite skin, love the interface, the color and the multi list type of this one. But your mod is a must have, the use of extrafaanart and all other logo, clearlogo and all other kodi stuff on this skin is just an awsome update of the original skin.
I try sometime other skin (cause change can be good sometime) but I can't find any other skin to use and with all feature you use in this mod of eminence.
I see all kodi update come and we are now to 18.8 version, annoncing the 19 Matrix version soon and I can't imafine to update kodi without your skin. 
I love the Video OSD, and can't find on another skins more usefull list view (yes I hope some update on someone, but this is actually one of the most versatil type list on a skin)
I hope this mod and this skin pass to the next Kodi version.....
(2020-08-15, 23:36)gurdumim Wrote: How do I solve "The dependency on script.skin.helper.service version 1.1.23 could not be satisfied" error that I get when I try to install this skin?
This is telling you that one or more of the third party add-ons that script.skin.helper.service depends on (uses) has not been installed. Check: Add-ons> My Add-ons> All> Eminence 2MOD> Dependencies, for a list of installed/not installed add-ons. If you have the missing add-on(s) install those ZIP file(s) manually.  Google for any missing ZIP files.
Good morning, I'm having trouble trying to add widgets, the menu is weird. Any solution?
Hello, is possible to make from customize menu a shortcut directly to source without apear name from picture 2 and need to click to enter in library? I mean i want to exclude picture 2 , click from home menu button directly in library.
@jurialmunkey 
I am so confused.   Just updated from Krypton to Leia.  Beat me up but it worked perfectly until recently so why fix it if it ain't broke?

I was happy to see Eminence as a skin in the repo but after installing I have noticed a couple of bugs that I would like to report or discuss and this is where the confusion comes in.   Which forum or thread is appropriate for the version in the Kodi repo?   It is hard to tell if Eminence is abandoned or semi-abandoned, and which forum thread is best to discuss things.   There is (Release) Eminence, Eminence 2.0, Eminence 2.0 Mod, and Bug Reports.

So, can anyone tell me the current status of this beautiful skin and which is the best thread to discuss bugs?

Thanks
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21