v17 Help with Music OSD and Movie Info
Hi Guys

Please assist. I like to keep the music osd permanently as the below pic. By default it disappears after 10sec. How can i change the code to do this

Secondly in the Cover Wrap view, i dont want the info highlighted in red to show , as i can easily hit "i" and get that info. Please tell me how to do this also.
I JUST REALIZED I HIGHLIGHTED THE MOVIE TITLE , I LIKE TO KEEP THE MOVIE TITLE, THANKS

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Is this what you mean Re : Movie Info

watch gallery
@comonucrows

Yes exactly like that for the movie's. Now show me how Smile please
I'm at work atm. I'll show later tonight.

Are you familiar with Notepad++? Do you know how to edit xml files?
Yes I know how to edit xml files, just dont know what to edit. Thanks very much, will await your response.
I just sent you a private message.
@comonucrows

Hi

I tried your method, for some reason it does not work. I am using kodi 17.

Sorry could not pm back, something wrong with my account.
Are you using the current updated version of Nebula?

Nebula for Krypton,not Jarvis.

Check and make sure you are editing the correct xml. And copy exactly what what I have done.
I installed Nebula directly from Kodi. So i assume it should be the latest version. I will check again. I looked at your screenshots also, its exactly like yours. I will check everything again. Can you mail me your config and ill dump it in your folder, that should work right?
Thanks again for your time.
(2017-02-26, 12:16)Dirtdiver Wrote: Can you mail me your config and ill dump it in your folder, that should work right?
Thanks again for your time.
Sorry... I don't get it. What configuration do you need? What folder ?

When I first downloaded Krypton.. There was no Nebula. So I downloaded the Nebula skin for Krypton? -
from Github and installed the skin from download folder on my pc. There are major changes in xml's between Jarvis and Krypton.

I'm happy to help.. I learnt alot on my own. So, I know how frustrating it could be asking for help, and you're not getting it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Music OSD and Movie Info0