v17 Artists with Multiple Roles
(2017-02-22, 15:03)Hallucyn8 Wrote: Slightly off topic but I would be happy to help test in the future. I seem to have spotted one or two things just through my daily use of Kodi and only really use it for the Music Library features so it's possible I could be of some use going forward.

How's the best way to go about being involved in testing? Just hanging around here on this board or elsewhere? I've been registered on here for a while but only recently started visiting and posting with any regularity.
Always happy to have more eyes and brains on music work Smile

This sub-forum is the place for any music work/testing/feedback. I'll get a v18 testing sticky thread up as soon as I get enough changes implemented, so watch out for that I guess. I can get builds done, just install onto win32, not so sure what you need to do with the Linux ones to use them, an LE test build is at the moment beyond my skills so has to wait until my work gets merged into the nightly and then Millhouse builds.

I have wondered about having a list of volunteers that I can ping, but not sure how people would feel about that.

Messages In This Thread
Artists with Multiple Roles - by Hallucyn8 - 2017-02-21, 20:23
RE: Artists with Multiple Roles - by graham-h - 2017-02-21, 22:22
RE: Artists with Multiple Roles - by graham-h - 2017-02-21, 23:05
RE: Artists with Multiple Roles - by scott967 - 2017-02-22, 02:09
RE: Artists with Multiple Roles - by DaveBlake - 2017-02-22, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artists with Multiple Roles0