v17 Looking for ideas on Tracking add-ons
Question 
I am looking for suggestions on tv and movie tracking that work well with Kodi 17.0

I have been trying out Trakt but it does not seem to display they watched icons from the various movie add-ons.
Also if I try to add a widget using trakt no artwork is displayed.

Are there other good ones to try out?

Thanks, Left
I would have suggested Trakt, but given your penchant for the watched status of streaming movies, one wonders if this thread is going to end up in the garbage bin when most of these 'movie' add-ons are banned.

This forum is for Kodi related discussions and not support for add-ons that might have the capabilities you seek.

Moving this conversation to add-ons. [PatK]
Isn't that the point of streaming... free TV and Movies? If that goes then Kodi goes with it.
(2017-02-23, 00:33)PatK Wrote: I would have suggested Trakt, but given your penchant for the watched status of streaming movies, one wonders if this thread is going to end up in the garbage bin when most of these 'movie' add-ons are banned. [PatK]
Crystal ball's at 100% efficiency I see. Wink
(2017-03-03, 15:57)LeftHandy Wrote: Isn't that the point of streaming... free TV and Movies? If that goes then Kodi goes with it.

If Kodi goes for those who use it to violate our forum rules (wiki) with pirated media then so much the better...

Free content (wiki) is most definitely not the point of Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
point taken.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for ideas on Tracking add-ons0