Skin issue
Kodi 17.0, Win 7

Installed 17.0 last week. After a week of using the stock skin I went back to Convergence. The standard v17 skin lacks 1-click button to get back to home page; pointer to scroll thru movies is too tiny for mouse to grab, ...

Convergence works fine with 1 exception:

In the "Movies" tab the sub-tab for "Recently Added" movies is gone. Yes, there are 5 recently added movies shown at the top, but the old sub-tab was the single most useful tab b/c it held several dozen of the latest additons. Made it a snap to see what's not yet viewed.

Any way to add "Recently Added" sub-tab in Convergence skin's "Movies" tab?
For the life of me, I couldn't find the 'Convergence' skin thread, as this is surely a question regarding support suggestions and modifications of that skin. Ok spotted it as a sub skin of Confluence.

Move this thread to those who could help you.
(2017-02-22, 20:12)PatK Wrote: For the life of me, I couldn't find the 'Convergence' skin thread, as this is surely a question regarding support suggestions and modifications of that skin.

If you can supply the link, I will be more than happy to move the post to those who could help you.

So sorry - Confluence.
Move to Confluence.
(2017-02-22, 20:15)PatK Wrote: Move to Confluence.

Yep, sorry for calling it convergence; meant Confluence.

Is there any way for me to restore a "Recently Added" sub-tab under the "Movies" tab?
Sticky thread - Customisable home submenus
Thanks, Hitcher !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin issue0