Solved local lyric display issue
Greetings!

I'd like to use embedded lyric or local lyric file when playing music. But it didn't display properly. When I use embedded lyric, the lyric couldn't automatically scoll down with time. When I use local lyric file, the add-on couldn't find the local lyric file. Its format is LRC.

Attached the screenshot of the issue and my settings. Apart from the opened option in the screenshot, the other options are all closed. The embedded lyric and local lyric file display properly in other music applications.

Thanks in advance for every reply and help.
ImageImageImage
(2020-04-22, 13:02)leoliu Wrote: When I use local lyric file, the add-on couldn't find the local lyric file. Its format is LRC.
Where have you saved the lyric file and how have you named it? A screenshot of your folder will help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-22, 13:18)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-04-22, 13:02)leoliu Wrote: When I use local lyric file, the add-on couldn't find the local lyric file. Its format is LRC.
Where have you saved the lyric file and how have you named it? A screenshot of your folder will help.  
Thanks for your quick reply and remind. The local lyric file issue has been solved.

It's my fault. I opened the "Lyric are in a subfolder" and "Subfolder name    lyrics" wrongly when my local lyric files are in the same folder with the songs. I thought wrongly that the option is only affecting the downloaded lyric file by the "CU LRC Lyrics"add-on and in fact it seems not.
Hi Karellen, I have another question about the lyric display. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

I remember it can choose the lyric to be dynamic and colourful when playing songs, but I can't find the option now. I have installed the CU LRC LYRICS add-on and all add-ons of aeon mq8 skin.
(2020-04-22, 15:15)leoliu Wrote:
Hi Karellen, I have another question about the lyric display. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

I remember it can choose the lyric to be dynamic and colourful when playing songs, but I can't find the option now. I have installed the CU LRC LYRICS add-on and all add-ons of aeon mq8 skin. 
Please ignore above. I have found it. ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
local lyric display issue0