• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin
Well I've managed to work it out by editing the Home.xml for both layouts like so -

[HTML]<item>
<icon>icon_video.png</icon>
<label>Movies</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</onclick>
</item>
<item>
<icon>icon_tvshow.png</icon>
<label>TV Shows</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)</onclick>
</item>[/HTML]

I placed my own icon_tvshow.png in the media folder which shows up in the alternative home layout -

But doesn't show up on the standard layout -

Can anyone help me sort this little problem out before I get my son's Xbox back to him please?
I continue to use and enjoy this skin...just curious if it is still being supported. I haven't seen any updates here for a little while and was hoping I was missing another thread...

Thanks.
Any chance for an upgrade Jezz? This is still my everyday skin on all my machines.
RockDawg Wrote:Any chance for an upgrade Jezz? This is still my everyday skin on all my machines.

I support that. I hope you could upgrade this skin with fanart in Movies and an improve of the fanart in general. THX. Cool
I would love to see media tags added, but I imagine JezzX is done with this skin and already has a lot on his plate. I'll continue to use it because it's still the best for my wants and needs (especially the DVD icons view for movies), but it would be awesome if someone skilled enough would come along and give it a nice update.
I've been trying to get media flags in but i cannot seem to get it to work correctly. anyone who is much more skilled then me able to lend a helping hand?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin2