• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin
jochenz Wrote:Noticed the same stuf.

Also, is there a option for : restart, power off, etc ?

On the alt home screen no Sad
on the default one its the same as vision click a key when its a rest in the center else its the usual keys from keymap
wreezig Wrote:Windows Vista.

Actually I was just googleing for a hi rez version of the original background from vision and found this and thought Oh that might look better I really have no idea where it came from originally but yeah its very vista like (you say that it is actually in Vista?) If anyone knows the original source please say so I can give credit
Jezz_X i have the latest release: Built on Jan 14 2008
SyphOn then I have no idea I suggest maybe you look in system info and actually check your compile date because I know that not having the alternate fallback stuff jmarshall added in revision 11256 you get that extact error with the no icons in home and the off center icons in settings is from stuff added in 11047
I'll do a clean xbmc install Smile got a lot of junk in the xbmc dir Tongue
Music and Video Coverflow now added to the SVN

great man, was missing that Smile

but, how does it work in library mode? it would be nice to at least have the artist - album text... like it is on other skins it only shows the album name Sad

And what about the the "other" coverflow/wraplist view that is in pm3... very nice...will that be in this skin?

keep it up mate, looks amazing
thanks jezz_x but the built.bat is out in svn. dos command open and close but nothing...Eek
obtender Wrote:thanks jezz_x but the built.bat is out in svn. dos command open and close but nothing...Eek

Ok for now I have just added another .bat file called
BUILD_SKIN_If_Other_Dosn't_Work.bat
try it and see how you go its not as fancy as the other but hey it works
Those 2 new vies library mode only?

Would be awsome to see them in file mode too!

Great work Jezz!
thanks jezz_x it works fine !Big Grin
a little bug when i play a mp3 album, the cover doesn t show in panel homepage... can you include cd/dvd case in music/video cover flow? sorry for my english guy!Cool
cd/dvd case would make it much better i agree
SyphOn Wrote:Those 2 new vies library mode only?

Would be awsome to see them in file mode too!

Great work Jezz!

Its in both

Quote:a little bug when i play a mp3 album, the cover doesn t show in panel homepage... can you include cd/dvd case in music/video cover flow? sorry for my english guy!
Is not a bug it was never put in. (not totally true I stuck it in one and it just ended up being to cropped and cut and really can't) this isn't suppossed to be the same as Vision.
Cases around coverflow probably not I don't like it plus it dosn't fit with the rest of the skin (not anywhere else)
yeh I like the blue (foccused) and clear highlight borders anyway.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin2