• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin
Please put the Coverflow view to Pictures and programs.
Thanks!
I new someone would ask for that Smile how about when the album art is in the center I put the time back up the top ? seems logical to me
sounds like a winner.... cheers Smile
Added Fanart Support to the skin Tongue
CLICK FOR BIGGER

Normal Background
Image Image Image

Custom background
Image Image Image
And lets not forget 4x3 though with fanart we may as well Smile
Oh the icon changes to plot after 3 seconds of idle in 4x3

Image Image Image
omg i love jezz Smile
sorry no edit button.. could you post the latest revision?
PERFECT WORK !!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin THANKS.
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
shizzle Wrote:sorry no edit button.. could you post the latest revision?

Unless you can build your own xbmc there is no point it requires xbmc revision 12300 or newer for it to work. which is newer than the latest t3ch
yeah just found one and it works great thanx
Has anyone else had any problems with their xbox freezing after about an hour of use? Kinda like it's running out of memory? I made sure it wasn't just my xbmc by reverting to PM3 and it's stable. Thanks guys. Great skin Jezz!
OlafBerserker77 Wrote:Has anyone else had any problems with their xbox freezing after about an hour of use? Kinda like it's running out of memory? I made sure it wasn't just my xbmc by reverting to PM3 and it's stable. Thanks guys. Great skin Jezz!

Well First I'd say I don't actually use an xbox these days (I use linux version) but it would seem odd that a skin with no scripts or anything just using XBMC built in stuff would cause your xbox to lock up. Huh

What do you class as 1 hour of use ? actually browsing stuff or just letting it play music and walking off. You can tell if its running out of memory by looking at a debug log but this skin if anything should use less memory than pm3 Sad

Anyway all that being said no I don't have that problem but like I said I use xbmc for linux these days
1 hour of use is either playing a video,or just idling at the home screen. I did find it odd that the skin might be the cause for it(never heard of some xml and images making a program crash like that), but the only thing that I changed was the skin to fix the issue. Checking the log ( i do have experience in reading those things, i code objective-c stuff for the mac) doesn't show anything odd, but like I said, it does seem like an out of memory freeze. I'm waiting for a new T3CH build to see if it remedies the situation.
I believe it might be memory for the following reason, I run XBMC on Linux and my xbox. The skin is fine on Linux but on the XBOX I have a few issues.

Playing 700mb Xvids with 5.1 with network cache set to 16meg fail with this skin... PM3 there fine. Changing the cache to 2meg makes them work.

1500mbit H264 videos with 5.1 aac fail on this skin whatever cache size (xbox only) PM3 plays fine.

Seems to point to the box running low on RAM.....

NOTE...
If i switch off Library mode they seem to play....
when you see open up the log this bit in bold is the memory left
10:49:44 M:1311686656 NOTICE: Setup DirectX
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin2