• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin
KingJames Wrote:I Would like to take the media info view 1 and 2 from the TV Show library and add it to the Music & Music Video Library while browsing the artists. How can i achieve this, i want to do this because vh1.com website has wide icons for music artists and i would like to use those icons, instead of how many episodes you would have for the tv show it could say how many albums for that artist, and a little biography of that artist from allmusic.com.

[quote=Jezz_X]kingJames it would take a hell of a lot really you would be better off adding a new view type to music

Whats goin On,
Now that spiff added the Artist Information from allmusic.com is it now possible to add the media info view 1 & 2 from the TV Show Library and add it to the Music & Music Video Library.

Here are one of the views im talkin about.
quick question, how do I get fanart for movies to work? I see the option but it's greyed out..do I have to put the fanart in my local folders?
Would it be possible to add another spot on the media dial for TV Shows?
King James Yeah it can be done now But if I do add it it won't be wide icons it will be for normal CD size icons

aart XBMC does not support fanart for movies thats why its greyed out because you can't set it

Really long Nick Smile Yeah I might add an option to put tv shows under the main menu

Right now I'm busy working on other stuff with NineT9Mustang so it might take a while
Thaks for the reply!

RGDS,

Really long Nick
Jezz_X Wrote:King James Yeah it can be done now But if I do add it it won't be wide icons it will be for normal CD size icons

Ok Thanx I hear ya, that was the main reason i asked, to use the wide icon artists i got from vh1 in those 2 views. Can you tell me how to achieve this myself so u dont even have to waste your time. Or when u do add it would it be simple to edit it to what i want.

Thanx
I've got all my TV show information refreshed, and the fanart shows in PM3 skin.
However in the fanart view in Basics-Vision, latest SVN build, there is no fanart showing in that big space on the Fanart view - any ideas why??
dxg836 Wrote:I've got all my TV show information refreshed, and the fanart shows in PM3 skin.
However in the fanart view in Basics-Vision, latest SVN build, there is no fanart showing in that big space on the Fanart view - any ideas why??

Honestly I have no idea it should just work :\
is it possible to reduce the size of the icons in alternate mode?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
yes edit home.xml <control type="wraplist" id="2">
thanx, but could you be more specific? please
i tried changing some stuff there, but it didn't work

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:thanx, but could you be more specific? please
i tried changing some stuff there, but it didn't work

Make sure you edit the Home.xml depending on your resolution, wide screen uses PAL16x9/Home.xml and standard screen uses PAL/Home.xml.

Also make sure you edit all the images in the item AND focus layout, to have it running smoothly, it's basically calculating the aspect for the size you want and edit the width/height value's

For more information about a wrap list containers, check the wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Wrap_List_Container
thanx for the help

I've noticed that the recent versions of Basics-Vision are missing the FanArt view on the individual TV show listings. I know you are busy with Vision 2 ATM Jezz_X, but just wondering whether this is intentional, or a slip of the coding fingers? Smile

If it's the latter, any chance it can be put back? Currently I'm using the old version and would love to upgrade, but like the fanart too much... Smile
I'm after a bit of help in changing the single 'Video' selection into the standard 'Movies' and 'TV Shows' selection for this skin. It's my son's favourite and his Xbox is connected to a 4:3 TV making this skin ideal for fanart.

So I'd like to change 'Video' to 'Movies' and either add another selection for 'TV Shows' or just edit 'Pictures' to 'TV Shows'.

Any help or pointers would be hugely appreciated.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin2