Mod Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 30/07/2020)
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't thought of that! - You've now given me the idea that I might be able to re-map the ff and rew buttons to NextChannelGroup and PreviousChannelGroup, which isn't ideal exactly but would give me a useable scenario without too much issue.  My kids will take less than 30 seconds to learn how to do it, the wife, probably a little longer lol.

I'm currently running 18.0-BETA3 Git:20180913-e313d39 built from source.  I tend to watch the pvr development, so I just waited until ksooo's changes were merged into master and then pulled that and built it.  If it stays stable (and it has so far) and no other changes are merged that I need or interest me, it'll probably stay like that on my main rig.

Think I'll go and play with keyboard.xml and see if I can break it get it to work.  It's been five years since I set all this up !!  Thanks once again for the pointer Big Grin
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Estuary Plus Skin with improved readability throughout (UPDATED 13/09/2018) - by black_eagle - 2018-09-14, 15:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 30/07/2020)3