• 19(current)
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
Yes you are right, seems not to be deleting subdirectories in cache/temp... I wonder why I did it like that, there must have been a reason Smile Will examine.
Yes, found it it took awhile Smile

As per request: 2537760 (post)

it was excluded in v0.7: 2538257 (post)
(2017-06-18, 21:06)DaLanik Wrote: Yes, found it it took awhile Smile

Ok, thanks for checking. Perhaps it can be an opt-in option in a future update. BTW, mine never empties.
(2017-06-20, 22:51)msnow Wrote:
(2017-06-18, 21:06)DaLanik Wrote: Yes, found it it took awhile Smile

Ok, thanks for checking. Perhaps it can be an opt-in option in a future update. BTW, mine never empties.
Shouldn't be a problem to implement.

Sent from my S8+
On one of my 3 PCs running Windows 10 x64 and Kodi 17.3 I get the following error as soon as I start KCleaner:

Code:
21:51:27.817 T:8088   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', 'C:\\Users\\Anthony\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\cache\\scrapers\\metadata.albums.allmusic.com\\am-ps-a-toad-retrospective-r441756-P.S.')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Anthony\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.kcleaner\default.py", line 1602, in <module>
                                                totalSizes = CalcDeleted()
                                              File "C:\Users\Anthony\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.kcleaner\default.py", line 81, in CalcDeleted
                                                fileSize = os.path.getsize(os.path.join(root, f))
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\genericpath.py", line 57, in getsize
                                                return os.stat(filename).st_size
                                            WindowsError: (2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', 'C:\\Users\\Anthony\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\cache\\scrapers\\metadata.albums.allmusic.com\\am-ps-a-toad-retrospective-r441756-P.S.')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Full Kodi Debug log (with KCleaner Debug also turned on) here - https://pastebin.com/24G1tke4

I get what an error saying cannot find a file is, but why is it looking for that file (or how does it know it exists)? How can I resolve this issue?
Thanks
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
Probably rights issue, I'll have a look.
OK, please try v2.71 from the Test repo:

v2.71
- Bug Fix
Hello,

New to the forums. I can't get this to install. I added the repo's on page 1, then when I go to addons>install from zip file, there's nothing in the folder?
I need a good a maintenance tool as xunity is dead.
Do not install from zip file, install from repository. So download repo and install repo from zip, then install addon(s) from repo.
(2017-02-26, 20:44)Usafle Wrote: Your addon kind of reminds me of this app that I use for my Nexus 6.
Not accusing you of anything, just saying.

How much do you think it will slow down the execution? If we are talking like a minute, then yea, not a good idea. But if it's only going to be a couple of seconds longer....
I totally agree with you.
I even asked for a help from xda but they couldn't help.

thank you, bro. Bookmarked
Your website is not showing the body of the content correctly for me on Firefox and Chrome. I looked at the source to get the repo zip file download for anyone else looking for it. You might want to post a permalink to the zip in your first post as backup.

http://kodi.lanik.org/_repo/lanik.repo/l...-1.0.2.zip
That is strange, just checked from Chrome (and I use FF daily) and it works? Do you use some blocking software or similar?
(2017-06-21, 14:23)DaLanik Wrote: OK, please try v2.71 from the Test repo:

v2.71
- Bug Fix

2.71 has resolved the issue I reported earlier.

Thanks!
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
OK, updated v2.71 frm testrepo to normal repo:

v2.71
- Bug Fix
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)2