• 5(current)
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
(2017-03-14, 21:17)DaLanik Wrote: The completed box is skin-dependant, not much I can do about it, only remove it... maybe not a bad idea. I'll check it out.

exit? from where? from the results window? you can close it by pressing back button.... or you mean leave the menu on after single task completed?

Yes, leave it on so the user can do multiple tasks without having to reopen it two, three, four times. BTW, I love this little Addon...it's so useful. Thanks!!
v1.2
- Scheduler
- Calculate and display cleaning totals for scheduled run
- If not scheduled run, always display totals box at the end
- It is now possible to schedule cleanup of Textures12 database
v1.3
- Do not exit from addon when cleaning done; added exit button
- Various small optimizations
Thanks for the update.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

I'm enjoying this so much, I'm even installing it on my NEXUS Player, even though it probably won't / doesn't have to clean much.
(2017-03-16, 09:48)DaLanik Wrote: v1.3
- Do not exit from addon when cleaning done; added exit button
- Various small optimizations

Such a nice job on this. I noticed you did some resizing and fonts too?
Thanx, hmm, no I don't use any custom dialogs/windows....
(2017-03-17, 00:29)DaLanik Wrote: Thanx, hmm, no I don't use any custom dialogs/windows....

Well it looks better. I found a bug I think. If I used the first "clean all" menu item which includes thumbnails it doesn't appear to clean the thumbnails because if right after executing that command I select just "thumbnails" I get additional thumbnails that are cleaned.
Hi, I tried to install KCleaner, but I always get the same "installation failed" error

I looked at the log file, and I always get these same two lines when the installation fails:

Code:
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting zip://special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%2fpackages%2fscript.kcleaner-1.2.zip/
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.kcleaner]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/script.kcleaner-1.2.zip

I'm trying to install the addon from the official repository (Lanik Repo)

What could be causing it? Is there any additional info that could help to debug this?

Thanks
(2017-03-17, 02:35)msnow Wrote:
(2017-03-17, 00:29)DaLanik Wrote: Thanx, hmm, no I don't use any custom dialogs/windows....

Well it looks better. I found a bug I think. If I used the first "clean all" menu item which includes thumbnails it doesn't appear to clean the thumbnails because if right after executing that command I select just "thumbnails" I get additional thumbnails that are cleaned.
Found it! Will upload fix later .... just a typo.. Wink

Sent from my N7100
(2017-03-17, 06:54)city_zen Wrote: Hi, I tried to install KCleaner, but I always get the same "installation failed" error

Please disregard my previous post. I just tried again, after refreshing the repositories, and was able to successfully install KCleaner v 1.3
OK, good, it was probably just bad download or something like that....
v1.4
- Added Spotitube addon
- Added Retrospect addon
- Small changes in logic/fixes
- Fixed bug where thumbnails were not cleaned in "clean all"
I noticed that when closing Kodi and Kcleaner installed, it's taking much more time to close the system. When I delete Kcleaner it's much quicker and closes quick
That's strange. It does run as a service because it has scheduler to wait for auto clean, but it doesn't do much..... what platform?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)2